• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Overwatch Tracer 10.5in Premium Statue, early version 2 with the most authentic face, not available anymore in the official Blizzard store.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freeze001

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to offer my Tracer statue for sale. It is still in the original box, never opened.
It is the early v.2 with the closest looking face to the original game character, that is no longer sold.

I would like to get 200$, but I am willing to make a discount in case of a quick deal.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I would like to offer my Tracer statue for sale. It is still in the original box, never opened.
It is the early v.2 with the closest looking face to the original game character, that is no longer sold.

I would like to get 200$, but I am willing to make a discount in case of a quick deal.

Thank you.
Photo

Back