Media DOOM (Doom 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not saying I'm saying it, he's just pointing out Sarkessian's flawed logic, which is apparent to everyone but angry feminists.

Anyway, I met a girl at my university that is blasting through DSIII like it's nothing, and she was telling me she platinum'd the Witcher 3 before the spring break, etc etc.

Sarkessian is truly an embarrassment to female gamers.

On a somewhat related note, I think competitive girl gamers are a huge myth. There are a few good ones on YouTube (if they're even real), but I've never met a female gamer I couldn't beat online. They all pretty much suck. They should stick to making sandwiches, ironing underpants, and allow us males enjoy our overtly sexist fantasies to our heat's content.

To be fair, it's not like there are actual women on this forum (or in this part at least) :lol I mean some of them are just catfishing males after all. So, Solidus is indeed not baiting. Or is he baiting the catfishers?

Oh, my bad.

Yeah, women suck, like, they can vote, what else they want?

They want our d****

giphy.gif

To be fair, it's not like there are actual women on this forum (or in this part at least) :lol I mean some of them are just catfishing males after all. So, Solidus is indeed not baiting. Or is he baiting the catfishers?

This pond's so dry.

That trailer got me a little excited, I think that might be the best I've seen so far. Minus that introduction.

Oh you mean for QC? Yeah, have concern for that.

Not just QC but the overall treatment of the franchise as well as towards the loyal collectors.

I'm surprised threezero weren't the ones taking on the video game license to make these. Since it's really mainly in their ballgame.

I feel bad for ppl that bought the destiny figure too from 3A. Where did that go? Nothing has been heard since and 3A are suuuuper slow in announcements and releases and their CS is bad in getting replacement and fixes.

Back