Don't Cuddle the Krampus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool. Doesn't hit the major nostalgia buttons for me, so I'm not buying, but I did have the My Pet Monster movie on tape as a kid. Had a fantastic opening.

I just upped my pledge this morning; I can't believe that I'm even more excited for this than I was for the Legends of Cthulhu. WARPO's just hitting it out of the park. The designers they've been able to work with are incredible, and they really give each project an authenticity that's missing in most of the newer lines catering to nostalgia. I've got Krampus coal coming my way... :lol

Just noticed there's an Early Bird Pledge available for anyone who is on the fence. (3:45 PM PST) And for those who've already pledged, don't forget to vote for the 4th Naughty Kid on Warpo's Facebook page!

One week left guys and gals! For anyone on the fence, don't be left out in the coal! Err - cold. Don't be left out in the cold. :lol

Sounds like they're still pretty determined to make it happen, although without Kickstarter, not sure what the pricing would be, and factoring in that 35 for shipping, I don't know at what point I'd bow out of being interested.

Back