DollHouse must survive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good show with a good premise. I sense that it's really going somewhere, but it's taking its time getting there. It took both Buffy and Angel quite a while to find an outstanding stride as well, but by the time each of those series came to a close, they were both top-notch.

If it's going to fail, I hope it at least lasts long enough to find out what Alpha is doing, and if Echo will be sticking around once she finally fully twigs to what's going on.

For those who haven't seen it: It's a lot like Alias, only the hot girl is programmed (kinda like The Matrix) with the skills and personality she needs for the mission.

To me, Buffy jumped out of the gates running and never stopped

Angel kinda limped out of the gates, but got its stride

We'll see with Dollhouse - if Fox allows it to Survive

1210396234345.jpg

Don't like the first outfit at all, but all subsequent posts with various outfits were acceptable! :lecture :drool Other than the one with the guy with 5 collars, didn't care for that one at all.

You should tell The Josh about the first picture. He could use Eliza's stockings to display his collectibles on when taking pictures. That's much better than a doily. :rock

Normally these shows are picked up by the networks over here but I have heard nothing about this show airing. Its already up for pre-order on Blu Ray.

Back