DollHouse must survive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, i sorry but that wardrobe malfunction (as hot and naughty as it could end up been:naughty) is just bad in to many ways to count

she looks very uncomfortable wearing it also. maybe the shoes are killing her feet.

OMG, i sorry but that wardrobe malfunction (as hot and naughty as it could end up been:naughty) is just bad in to many ways to count

she looks very uncomfortable wearing it also. maybe the shoes are killing her feet.

This better not be complaining about that outfit! You do like the opposite sex right? hehe

This better not be complaining about that outfit! You do like the opposite sex right? hehe

oh man, i guess the post could be taken that way:banghead now i'm all :eek:.

no, it just looks really uncomfortable for her, and i think someone needs to help her out of that, or with that:lol

Short skirts and stockings rock... you can never put those two articles of clothing down, especially when worn by a hottie.

:wacky Ohhh Mamma!!! Hawt Damn! Call me a pervert but I saved that picture to my hardrive.

:lecture

HL2

You're right. She needs to be helped out of that outfit.

Being the wonderfully helpful guy I am I guess I'll do it.

I've seen better pictures of the Dushkmeister. She looks a bit wonky legged in that one, probably because of the shoes and/or uneven terrain and by the way- heels on women generally - yay or nay? I say nay.

Heh heh I am being a hipster doofus. I actually like this show, that photo just looks ridiculous, hot but ridiculous.
How 'bout 'ridiculously hot'? :D

Eliza_Dushku_0174.jpg

eliza-dushku-maxim-0309-002.jpg

Back