Does PF Cap's right hand hand look right?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Games&Theory

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ha! Pardon the goofy title (and especially pardon the fan-boy nitpicking) but am I the only person who thinks PF Cap's right hand index finger looks odd the way it's been positioned/sculpted?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=7161&source=

Sorta makes it look like he's fending off a bit of arthritis or possibly hurt his hand knocking Ultron's head off ("Owwie owwie owwie!", exclaimed Captain America.)

If it's just me, then, you know, lemme know.

If it's not just me, then what else might work? Maybe a relaxed fist or something?
Tanx, ya'll!
G&T

PS - next to my beloved Buffy PF, Cap looks to be my single most anticipated order from SS...ever...hat's off to SS!!! Wishing I ordered 2 exclusives ...:monkey2

To me its more like he is stretching his fingers getting ready to lay the smack down on the bad guys.

i was actually looking at this today also. im not too thrilled with the tense hand position. but i still love the pf overall

I brought something up about his right hand in a thread when it was first shown but it was because I thought it looked like Catwoman claws at his fingertips. I don't think it takes anything away from the overall awesomeness of the statue though.

Might just be the pic angle. I always thought the pf Lurtz non bow holding hand on the exclusive looked a little wonky too, but no one seems to be complaining about that.

I think it's just the angle and it looks like he's sort of flexing his hand getting ready to make a fist so it looks fine to me!

Games&Theory said:
If it's not just me, then what else might work? Maybe a relaxed fist or something?

Yeah, I think a relaxed fist might work better. When can you have it ready?

Eric

occulum said:
youre right its awful.
If I were you Id cancel my order

NO WAAAY! :D

I'm actually on the Waitlist (sounds like you are too) for another Exclusive. That way I can display old Cap in my personal chamber of geekiness and new Cap in my office at work.

Fingers crossed for us both...
G&T

Back