• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING must go! Selling my 1/6 collection- Come take a look!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm selling most of my 1/6 collection. I need everything to sell quickly so make me reasonable offers!!!

Everything is mint and complete with original packaging, unless otherwise noted. Most were displayed in a glass cabinet.

I will ship internationally only if you're a long standing board member and I know you can be trusted.

Everything listed is for paypal via gift payment or you can add 3% and pay the regular method. I will combine shipping for multiple orders!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2. HT Joker DX-- [Comes with extra HT TT body and Joker stand; it's missing the police badge but can be bought for cheap on evilbay; otherwise mint and complete]--$420 shipped

3. HT Batman OC (NOTthe re-release)!!-- [Complete; comes with custom Iforigno velvet cape and the original cape; I broke off the clips for the original cape to remove; look at picture in next post]-- $350 shipped

6. HT Bruce Lee DX exclusive--[with extra body; displayed for less than a week and then put back]-- $320 shipped

21 Danbury Mint Baradur--$600

--------------------------- Custom Figures------------------------
View pictures for customs here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94808!

9. Lawrence of Arabia --[no body; includes outfit by D-Artstudios; Trevor's head painted by Melaranus]--$120 shipped

1/6 Items:

1/6 dark gray jacket--$8 shipped
-1/6 sniper bag--$10 shipped
-1/6 TTL blue suit minus the jacket, tie, [includes shirt, vest and pants]--$15 shipped
-1/6 bullet proof vest--$6 shipped
-1/6 Military jacket--$10 shipped

1/6 female magnetic feet-- $5 shipped9
1/6 HT Sgt. Barnes hands and 1 hand from Dastan-- $15 shipped for the lotBarnes hands
-Triad body [missing a hand and neck piece]--$6 shipped
-Generic HT stand attached by a tape--$3 shipped
----------------------Miscellaneous---------------------------------

2. Fossil Arkitekt watch--$40 shipped

----------------------SOLD ITEMS---------------------------------------------------

On SSF:

7. SS 1/6 Obi-Wan Excl--$75 shipped [ Saber snapped at the hilt and one of the notches of the belt is ripped; view picture in next post]--$75 shipped [sold to Galactiboy]

8. SS 1/6 Anakin ROTS excl--[custom head by Darren Carnall and painted by Small_Studios (view here); neck adapter came off and is loose; view picture below; comes with original head as well]--$80 shipped [sold to Galactiboy]

9. SW 1/6 Darth Maul Excl-- $65 shipped [Sold to jmarch]

15. Sideshow 1/6 Stormtrooper excl -- $95 shipped [sold to Galactiboy]

16. Sideshow 1/6 Stormtrooper reg -- $85 shipped [sold to steveo]

17. HT Superman Returns V.1-- $165 shipped [the suit has slight tear on the right shoulder; otherwise mint; see picture below] [Sold to Laney74]

-- SMCcustoms Underworld Selene boots--$20 shipped [Sold to UltraMarknus]
-- Bruce Wayne head--$70 shipped [Sold to odellwyoung34]

-HT TT Advance head: $15 shipped [sold to UltraMarknus]
-Aliens Apone 1/6 head: $8 shipped [sold to uscmbuzz]
-1/6 weapons set--$15 shipped [sold to UltraMarknus]

3. Seven Samurai Criteion collection--$20 shipped [sold to v1101011]

14. SS SW 1/6 Darth Vader excl-- $300 shipped [Sold to J97e1]

1.1/6 custom Lucious Fox from TDK-- $150 shipped [On a HT body; added padding to make the coat fit better; head sculpt by Z and painted by Greggo]. [Sold to Bum]

2. 1/6 custom Rachel Dawes from TDK--$150 shipped [On a HT Abigail body; dress and head by Spenser]. [Sodl to Bum]

12. SS SW 1/6 Princess Leia Excl-- [ANH version]--$50 shipped [head repainted; the belt is loose and needs to be glued together just like the scope of the blaster] [sold to DarthNeil]

On eBay:

1. HT Batman DX-- [DC batch, no leaky abs; comes with custom Iforigno velvet cape but is missing the original cape; otherwise complete]--$450 shipped [sold on ebay]

5. HT Joker V1-$150 shipped [sold on ebay]

13. SS SW 1/6 Han Solo Excl-- [ANH version]--$65 shipped [sold on ebay]

18. HT Superman Returns Clark Kent--$165 shipped [sold on ebay]

19. HT t-800 Endo --$475 shipped [left little finger is loose and there is a small smudge in the front; this is how I got it from HT when I first bought it] [sold on ebay]

5. 1/6 Tony Stark with HT head--$100 shipped [casted head; Repainted by CREG Customs a] [sold on ebay]

10. 1/6 Custom Will Smith from I Am Legend-- [custom stand, gun, bag, watch, HT African TT Advance body, Sunhoc head painted by Greggo and clothes]--$240 shipped (pics here) [sold on ebay]

1. Nikon CoolPix--[like new; comes with everything in picture below]--$70 shipped [sold on ebay]

4. Insanity the Asylum-- [complete with agility ladder and jump rope] $85 shipped [sold on eBay]

5. V for Vendetta--$15 shipped [sold on eBay]

6. Watchmen-- $15 shipped [sold on eBay]

7. Kingdom Come-- $10 shipped

8. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns--$10 shipped [eBay]

9. Batman: Year One-- $10 shipped [eBay]
10. Batman and Superman: Worlds Finest $10 shipped
------------------>>> Take all 6 TPB for $50 shipped!

11. Annihilation Marvel arc (6 TPB)--$40 shipped [sold on eBay]

4. HT Batman TDK ver.-- [Complete; comes with additional Iforigno velvet cape]--$300 shipped [Sold on eBay]

20. Danbury Mint Minast Tirith--$400

7. 1/6 Custom Dr. Greg. House M.D--$250 shipped [comes with original sculpt, shoes, cane, sandwhich and pill bottles by Serang; painted by Greggo] [Sold on eBay]

8. Custom Terminator 2 figure--[ head and painted by Darren Carrnall; body customized by Elvis]--$200 shipped [Sold on eBay]

3. 1/6 custom Two-Face from TDK--$220 shipped [New suit and body; all customized by Elvis1976]. [Sold on eBay]

4. 1/6 custom Dr. Crane-- $130 shipped [Comes with TTL body and suit; briefcase and head/paint by Cheungkinman; I will include 3 extra pairs of glasses plus certificate of authenticity by Cheungkinman].[Sold on eBay]

Last edited:
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Last edited: