Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

Midnightclad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. You are entrant #107. You won yourself a blue parka Han Solo. OK, i'm done. thanks peoples!!!

Congrats, Apemanryan and Midnightclad! Can't say I'm not a little disappointed, but since I'm getting those figures anyway I suppose it's no real skin off my back (except, of course, that I have to shell out the dough myself)!

And thanks again, UT! This was a terrific and generous thing to do!

Thanks so much UTtoyfan! This is a big surprise!

Congrats, Ryan and Midnight Clad! Fantastic prizes and thanks UT for such a generous and inventive contest. Really enjoyed it.

Congrats, Ryan and Midnight Clad! Fantastic prizes and thanks UT for such a generous and inventive contest. Really enjoyed it.

Thanks man and congrats to Midnight Clad for winning the second prize. Great contest indeed.

Congrats to both winners and many thanks again to UTtoyfan for that generous contest :clap

Congrats to all winners! And a huge thank you to UToy fan for the contest! Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats to both winners! I say next contest :p

Best,

Robert

Yeah I would also like to say a big well done to both winners and I hope you enjoy your items.

Also thanks to UTtoyfan for the very generous competition and I hope what goes around comes back around for you kind sir. :clap

Back