Do you trade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have an extra SS Obi Wan lightsaber hilt they'd like to trade?

I've got an SS Anakin hilt, SS Maul Hilt, SS Maul binoculars, or etc. that I could offer in trade.

Does anybody have a spare Ultimate Villain Vader black quilted bodysuit?
I need to replace my oldest custom ROTJ Vader's outfit. It came from that first 14" Electronic Vader, and it is now, rotting! AAAHHH!!!! :monkey2

So, It must be replaced. No choice. Dagnabbit!

Any leads will be appreciated. And, I will post some fodder soon. For trade. I got LOTS! :D

Les,I have two spare suits I can trade. If you can wait a coulpe of weeks I'll have my custom quilted suits finished and ready to trade. Just waiting for my zippers to arrive. They will fit snuggly on modified 13" sideshow and the newer type Hot toys bodies. P.M. me if your interested, I can also show you some pics.:D

Here's some pictures of the suit. The figure is standing 13" tall, although the pant legs do not go all the way to the ankles. I've done this because the boots are prety tight. The suit is also paded inside to create that quilted look. I'm just waiting for my zippers to arrive and it will be complete.
I also have a casted set of chest,shoulder and shin armor to trade if anyone is interested.

[
IMIsuit1.jpg

IMIsuitcomparison.jpg

IMIsuit3.jpg

IMIvaderarmor.jpg

Woah! Man! I just got back in!
PM sent!
PLEASE help. I need to replace that old suit so badly. Seeing my first ever Vader rot away is too hard to take.

Thanks for your kind response.

(Interested in some armor too! )

I have a Midicom ROTJ to trade. Right now I'm looking to get an original Kaiyodo/Sream'n Darth Vader kit and any loose newer Hot toy bodies.
Thanks.

Figuremaster Les said:
Does anybody have a spare Ultimate Villain Vader black quilted bodysuit?
I need to replace my oldest custom ROTJ Vader's outfit. It came from that first 14" Electronic Vader, and it is now, rotting! AAAHHH!!!! :monkey2

So, It must be replaced. No choice. Dagnabbit!

Any leads will be appreciated. And, I will post some fodder soon. For trade. I got LOTS! :D

Hey Les, what would cause that suit to rot? Did you paint it or gloss it or is that the eventaul fate of all those suits?

Darthrazz said:
Hey Les, what would cause that suit to rot? Did you paint it or gloss it or is that the eventaul fate of all those suits?

I'm not sure.

I didn't paint it or anything.
I have noticed that some of those thin pleather type materials do tend to have a shelf life. I had a jacket that came apart like that a few year ago. I think it was some material they used in the mid/late 90's. Very, very thin stuff over a cloth or fiber base. The thinner it is, the more likely the plastic in it breaks down. Glossy stuff or flat. But the glossy is usually thinner I think.

I hadn't handled that old Vader in ages, and was taking him down to clean him off, dust him, whatever, and noticed that the leg material was crumbling in my fingers. To say I was upset is an understatement.

But, what can one do? Just replace it I guess. :dunno

And Pixel, keep a good eye on it.
It might be because I live in a humid atmosphere down here in South Georgia, in the US. VERY hot summers and humid. Might be....not sure if that has anything to do with it.
But, the Ultimate suits are thicker and stronger material I note.

OH NO!

*runs to check on 2-year-old Hurricane Vader*

So far so good. No cracking, feels fine. But I now fear for the future.

I would think humidity is a good thing and that dry weather would be bad for plastic, rubber, etc... but maybe that's it. I never even thought about Vader's leathers as something to worry about.

Sorry to hear that, Les... your classic ANH Vader rocks!

Wor-Gar said:
OH NO!

*runs to check on 2-year-old Hurricane Vader*

So far so good. No cracking, feels fine. But I now fear for the future.

I would think humidity is a good thing and that dry weather would be bad for plastic, rubber, etc... but maybe that's it. I never even thought about Vader's leathers as something to worry about.

Sorry to hear that, Les... your classic ANH Vader rocks!

Good news is...it's not the ANH Vader that's rotting. Bad news is, it's my ROTJ one. He came first. :monkey2
He's the one where I did my own interpretation (pre-EP III) of the inside of Vader's helmet. Still cool. Just not dead on. But, I put a lot in that thing!
Hope I can get it all worked out. I think Katkaru has my back on this!
I'll let you know when I get it!
Glad this thread was here!

Now, who else needs a dire fix by trade? :D
I feel like saying, "NEXT!"

Back