Do you trade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a question I thought I'd ask about other customizers...Do you trade parts alot? I know some people don't like to get rid of any of their spare items and some people would rather sale. A few years back, I used to trade quite a bit on MWD & OSW, but I find myself only doing it occasionally now. I guess for a while there I had gotten all the parts I needed for the most part & found myself just stockpiling parts in case I needed them later. The thing is, now I have tons of parts that I find myself not really needing & there are quite a few parts out there that I do need now that I do not have.

I'd prefer to trade some parts, that way I get the things that I need & I get to see other customizers put my spare parts to good use. I've also considered just listing the parts on ebay, but ebay sucks. :lol

Anyways, what would be the interest level in some parts around here? I have tons of Sideshow,Star Wars, Hot Toys, BBI, etc, etc, etc.

I've done a bit of part trading. I think it is actually quite common here. Interest would be quite high here depending on the parts being offered.

I trade on occasion. Do you have any Sideshow Star Wars parts that you would be willing to trade? Pm me if you do!

I trade on occasion. Do you have any Sideshow Star Wars parts that you would be willing to trade? Pm me if you do!

I do have a good bit of SW Sideshow parts that I could trade, I just haven't put together a list or anything yet.

die said:
I do have a good bit of SW Sideshow parts that I could trade, I just haven't put together a list or anything yet.

Well What're you wai'en fer??!!!!! Lets see it pardner. :D

I'd be down! I have a little bit, but not much... Still trying to build up a Parts bin of my own. I have a few full on customs that I am planning and am short on a lot of stuff.

Also if anyone has the Hasbro burnt Anakin head from the Ultimate Villian set... let me know... I needs it.... :D

i've always been ify on trading only because of those HUGE freakin lists that have to be typed up. i SUCK at typing and don't even know the maker or technical name of half the parts i have lol.

DarkArtist81 said:
I'd be down! I have a little bit, but not much... Still trying to build up a Parts bin of my own. I have a few full on customs that I am planning and am short on a lot of stuff.

Also if anyone has the Hasbro burnt Anakin head from the Ultimate Villian set... let me know... I needs it.... :D

Pm'd you...........................

Die, I'd be very interested in seeing what you got!!
And, could you email on a 6M$M question please?
Thanks pal!!

Abstract - you wouldn't happen to have another one of those burnt Anakin heads, would ya? :lol

Ironman - Drop me a PM or your email addy, I'd be happy to help!

Mookey - I know what you mean. Making those lists does suck!

We should all put together some "wants" lists and see what happens. That might be easier than trying to make lists of all of our "haves".

I'm looking for a GOOD quality pair of blue jeans that would fit the Art Buck body.

abstractharmony said:

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind!

The Rambo jeans are the best, look at that stitching!

IMG_2716.jpg

Odd request: If anyone with a First Blood Rambo doesn't mind parting with its jeans + belt for <$30, I'll gladly take them! :eek:

Back