do you think sideshow will do ki adi mundi?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they going to do him? Probably...

In the very near future...I hope not...it's time for some more Sith...and Troopers...

We've had quite a few Jedi in the past...

Hasbro's Ki Adi is a fantastic sculpt - new body and a repaint and its a $50 sideshow figure.

Not just a new body and paint. It needs new boots and clothes and a better saber as well. The saber for that Hasbro figure is damn near 1/4 scale and looks silly. The boots LOOK plastic and I don't think painting them would help much.

I do agree the sculpt is very nice though so it's a place to start if you want a custom Ki Adi. The Shaak Ti sculpt is very nice too and I had Hurricane do a custom for me and it rocks! If I had the funds right now I'd gor for a custom Ki Adi as well.

Ki Adi is a must in the future. But, I do want to see some non jedi figures. And how can we not mention Sae See Tiin. I think he is every bit as cool as Ki.

I never liked the look of him in regular robes, but this is a must:

800px-SaeseeTiin.jpg

Ki-Adi (or is it just Ki? Or Adi? Or do you always have to say the full name? Dang those pointless hyphens!) is indeed a cool Jedi, but there are a few I want before him, namely Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. I just gotta finish Mace's posse! Oh, and I would love a Stass Allie too. She's beautiful. :love

Back