Do we need a Disney forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we create a Disney forum?

• Yes

Votes: 76 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%

• Total voters
I vote yes cause it will be easier to share info on the Disney products from SS and other companies without having to look for it in the general thread

I don't think there's a lot of cross over between anime and Disney. And we're talking live action as well - all the PotC threads would go in there too.

I voted no as we haven't seen any of the PFs yet and don't know if the line will take off or not yet. I'm sure it will, but you never know. I think this poll is just a bit too premature at the moment.

Yes. I can finally post pics of my gf's Stitch Collection and my bro's gf's Mickey collection.

I don't think there's a lot of cross over between anime and Disney. And we're talking live action as well - all the PotC threads would go in there too.

Yeah, I had forgoten about the live action stuff. Even though im a fan of most all of it. :D That's why I suggested an Animation/Anime section.

I voted yes as well...simply because all the disney threads will end up all over the place if not! :lol Oh and I think a new female mod would get my vote :monkey3:naughty :lol

I voted yes as well...simply because all the disney threads will end up all over the place if not! :lol Oh and I think a new female mod would get my vote :monkey3:naughty :lol

Thank you sweetie. :wave

I love Disney/Pixar, they are a big weakness of mine.
I've just ordered Roger and Benny through Play but I might cancel and get it through SSC to get the plaq thingy.
Plus I'm bidding on some classic figs on evilbay... :rock

What can I say, I'm a big kid at heart and I don't care :p :lol :rock
x :peace

I would say no unless it's specifically for classic Disney character collectibles only, or made specific it's for animation. The Disney umbrella covers to much in terms of TV and Movies (ABC, ESPN, Touchstone, Pixar, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax) and could be discussed there.

I'm really curious if you'll really see many people join to talk about Disney....?

I can't see a bunch of mousekateer and princess collectors jumping to this site. But if they do I promise to be nicer to them than I was the other day to the Heath Ledger fan.

I seriously doubt people are going to talk about ABC and ESPN in the Disney section. Those would much more logically go in the TV and Movie section. I would hazard the guess that the bulk of threads will be about the collectibles and some of the pure Disney movies and Disney/Pixar movies.

And we may not get alot of new people to talk about the Disney stuff, but there certainly seems to be plenty of interest in those of us already here.

Thank you sweetie. :wave

I love Disney/Pixar, they are a big weakness of mine.
I've just ordered Roger and Benny through Play but I might cancel and get it through SSC to get the plaq thingy.
Plus I'm bidding on some classic figs on evilbay... :rock

What can I say, I'm a big kid at heart and I don't care :p :lol :rock
x :peace

Then it sounds like you'd be the perfect choice :)...which of coarse i already knew!! :lol :duff

Well, even if it's a Disney forum and Lost is produced by ABC Studios, I wouldn't consider Lost to fall under the umbrella. But Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Bros. - all could be discussed there.

Except for Bodie - he knows he's not allowed to post about those.

Back