• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DO NOT TRADE or SELL to ngeluaku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple months is nothing compared to the Les Walker Fiasco . its been years and nothing has come of it . alot of people are still in denial over that cluster ****** !

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36356

It's not even a good Joker sculpt. :lol Paint is fantastic though.

I was waiting for a FMLes Joker head also but that's not beat my Dark Artist record. I've been waiting over four years now for a figure I bought complete and ready to ship from him !. :rotfl

You always hear this **** with customizers. I know stuff happens in life but I find it hard to believe that **** is always happening to customizers who just happen to be in the hole with several collectors. Only when the project is done do you accept money. If you can't afford to fund it yourself to get the stuff done to sell then **** off.

You've just eliminated 98% of the customizers here. :lol

Most ignore the "must be shipped in 30 days" rule as well.

I have spent $870 with ngeluaku since last july(Just added it up from my Paypal activity) and although there is an occasional delay with shipping(The first batch of stuff i bought, i had assumed was in stock, but wasn't, hence the delay), he has always come through for me personally with great prices and reasonable shipping costs.
I'd not hesitate to deal with him again, but i am sure there are those who might not want to take the risk based on some of the criticism in this thread.
All i can say is that after close to $900 of trade between me and him, he has done right by me.

Yes i made a deal with ngeluaku last month and yes hi is not the faster shipped in the world (took him 2 weeks to shipp my MIB figure ) but he did ship it and he do have reasonable prices.The only thing im not happy about ngeluaku is the wraping of the items ,it is not good at all :( but it may be only my wraping bad :( ;) so.

Yes i made a deal with ngeluaku last month and yes hi is not the faster shipped in the world (took him 2 weeks to shipp my MIB figure ) but he did ship it and he do have reasonable prices.The only thing im not happy about ngeluaku is the wraping of the items ,it is not good at all :( but it may be only my wraping bad :( ;) so.

I have taken issue with the wrapping too, but the items arrive okay so it's probably not worth moaning about the part of the package that you will rip up and discard anyway...

I was waiting for a FMLes Joker head also but that's not beat my Dark Artist record. I've been waiting over four years now for a figure I bought complete and ready to ship from him !. :rotfl

i love that little girl with leon figures at your sign,what body is that?

i want make one for my leon

I bought something from him and he PMED me to tell me he was shipping next week, and he did ship it. I got my item no problem and it was well packed.

Think it's a language barrier. Sorry for your bad experience.

Funny to see him over here on SSF... Is this guy banned or what? I too, have had a negative experience with him. Two positives with my first two trades and the last negative. He got banned over on OSW after a deal had gone wrong and it surfaced that others had negative or bad experiences with him also.

Anyways, he sent me what I thought to be a new hot toys iron man... It was not... Had scratch marks (body, some heads, etc...). Looked as if a boy had played with it and on top of that the tiny magnets on the head where taken out! He claims that he was selling it for a dealer...a lie. I was NEVER compensated for this! He just talks and talks, makes excuses... It was the last deal with him. Although most deals will go through okay, there are plenty of buyers, as well as sellers, who will never do business with him again.

I am not saying don't do deals with this guy, because his prices are more than reasonable, but be aware that you can get sub-par items. Like I said, most deals with him are going to go through without a hitch. My first 2 deals went smooth sailing...but it was the last deal that got me pissed!

Packing...well, Indonesia must be out of bubble wrap (NOT!), because the last 3 packages I got there were none! His packing is the worst I have EVER seen from a seller!

I see he learned his lesson over on OSW. Now, he is responding to the allegations. Funny how banning on one board will light a fire under the ass for the person in question to write. Over on OSW, well, let's just say his response was nonexistent.

Last edited:
I ordered two Alice head sculpts from him and received. The shipping took a while because they were from Singapore I believe but did get what was offered.

oh dear why open some thread like this

i am in the process to replace the falconer one with a brand new falconer

sometimes items can be broken at shipping

You also Got People upset at OSW dude you got a track record....it is not anyone else's fault, i don't blame these guys and should we talk about our deal we did???? i think not : )

Funny to see him over here on SSF... Is this guy banned or what? I too, have had a negative experience with him. Two positives with my first two trades and the last negative. He got banned over on OSW after a deal had gone wrong and it surfaced that others had negative or bad experiences with him also.

Anyways, he sent me what I thought to be a new hot toys iron man... It was not... Had scratch marks (body, some heads, etc...). Looked as if a boy had played with it and on top of that the tiny magnets on the head where taken out! He claims that he was selling it for a dealer...a lie. It was the last deal with him. Although most deals will go through okay, there are plenty of buyers, as well as sellers, who will never do business with him again.

I am not saying don't do deals with this guy, because his prices are more than reasonable, but be aware that you can get sub-par items. Like I said, most deals with him are going to go through without a hitch. My first 2 deals went smooth sailing...but it was the last deal that got me pissed!

I see he learned his lesson over on OSW. Now, he is responding to the allegations. Funny how banning on one board will light under the ass for the person in question to write. Over on OSW, well, let's just say his writing was nonexistent.
but
I did a deal with him for a Brand New Joe Colton and a loose Storm Shadow and a Sideshow timber exclusive the agreement was for HT Spiderman 3 red and blue and goblin, he got the stuff thru another dealer first without even inspecting it...when i got spiderman 3 he was shot to heck legs busted costume faded, bad stitching like he ben in a fight....The goblin was fine but the trade was bad bad bad, never again. Nice guy but never again, I kept timber dog.

There should be a general fry rule you fry someone with a bad trade to any degree that the item is not described or fixed or replaced then you forfeit your trade and owe the person who loses out to make up for it. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has a right to ask for another trade to validate a previous one, that is BULL period. IF they start talking like that i don't care if they had a 1000 successful trades 1000 rights doesn't justify a get out of jail free card period. Your in the community and have earned the right to trade and sell based on reputation. IF THE ITEM IS BEING HUSTLED and not as described it might as well be straight up lying. Anyone that does that should be Banned forever.

I had some real good trades with NG before really nice guy, however he fried me on the last one and that did it for me I don't have money or time to waste and it kinda caused issues with my buyer friend in south africa when i received it the figure busted, they still took it but i still looked bad as a first time collector seller trader with him. Ng never found a replacement body and his stories do change all the time i noticed. when you got 2 or 3 or 4 people complaining about issues with a seller or trader and they got other issues on other forums its kinda shaky ground from there. NG If you read this take note

1) DONT SELL STUFF from other people don't take there pics and use them as if you have the items up front cause I know you have done that before and it looks shady, I don't have a problem with you accept that you only list it with a photo if it is in your possession, unless buyer agrees knowing its coming from 3rd party which is still risky!!!

2) Pack your items safely and correctly not this have @$$ $ HIT it looks bad, We are not Thrift store collectors that but used and played with dolls we are all high end collectors, keep it up and your gonna shoot your trade privileges in the foot! Don't say it is one way and when they get it, its another way.

3) Send it always tracking and insured

Back