Display - Joker bank robber mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's old.

and it's just the movie still photoshopped onto a card base, with a cool background. either there's no pics of the real thing, or it's a scam.
thedarkknight_henchman.jpg

Jokers-henchman-mask.jpg

oh well:rolleyes:

NC will make something great every now and then, but overall its pretty bleh. But when a good item comes along, well, get it while you can (this mask NOT being one of those things).

Uh.........I don't think their Harry Potter stuff was trash. Think before you say that stuff :monkey2

The wands? McDonalands could make those for happy meals, their just plastic sticks, look at the actual high end ???? they make. It's all crap.

They can't even turn out a prototype that looks good let alone an actual product, hence the photoshopping of movie images to try and presell there crap.

Dang, that would have been cool as hell had it actually looked like the real one... oh well.

Well...I'm glad I started this thread. If that is the final product it's total ????e.

Beggars belief how a company can make a promotional product turn out nothing like the final item.

SS

Back