Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my bank robber joker in my casing... AHAHA, 1st time im posting pictures of my joker.

My casing was custom made in Malaysia (Im living in Singapore). They are actually pretty cheap, costing around 14USD per case. You may wanna search for companies to custom made them.. Hope this helps.

This is my bank robber joker in my casing... AHAHA, 1st time im posting pictures of my joker.

My casing was custom made in Malaysia (Im living in Singapore). They are actually pretty cheap, costing around 14USD per case. You may wanna search for companies to custom made them.. Hope this helps.

AWESOME! Good idea.

AWESOME! Good idea.

Yep, buying form other people/ stores will probably cost more, up to 30 USD?

Since i believe the TS is a collector himself, why not custom made a few for current and future use?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

best choise for the money and you can put alot of 1:6 scale figs on them.

Does anyone here have any tips on installing lighting inside a Detolf? I haven't got my Detolf case yet but am planning to get one soon, but really want it lit up well (as long as the lights don't damage the figures).

Something like this would be perfect - found it on google:

Display4.jpg

Thanks

I thought they came with lighting, pretty sure the detolfs at ikea here do? still havnt got mine yet. I also wanted singular ones like the thread starter, but the detolf will do me. Those other ones are just pissy bendy plasticy things

None of the 4 I've pruchased have come with lights - but they can be pruchased easily at Ikea. They have a hole at the top for a cord to come out, or (as I do and how it looks in that pic) you can buy sticky-backed LED push lights and just stick em to the top. They look great and the light is much safer on collectible type stuff...

Not sure if Ikea has the sticky LED ones - but I bought a 3 pack at Target a few months back for $10 - and I know for sure places like Lowe's have them, although they cost more at a store like that...

Yeah, the Detolfs at Ikea in Sydney come without lighting, but like everyone is saying, you can buy a lighting kit from Ikea that is designed to fit in it.

Are these sticky backed LED lights available at Ikea? Any suggestions where to get them? Thanks

The Ikea lights are called DIODER I think. They come in a pack of 4 (Multi coloured or white) and do indeed have sticky backs.

Hi, all. Thanks for the info on the Detolf shelves - these are perfect for me. I plan getting a few, but as the shipping charges are more than the item, I want to pick them up. For those who have the shelves, how are the packaged initially. Are the boxes small enough to fit in a mid-sized car? Thanks.

As long as your back seats can lie flat, you should be fine.

package measures and weight

Article number:10011055
Width:16 1/8"
Height:3 3/8"
Length:64 5/8"
Weight:89lb

Width:41 cm
Height:9 cm
Length:164 cm
Weight:40,4 kg
Quantity:1

Back