Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Target has most of their figures for $6.99 this week for 2.0 if anyone wants to grab them for much less than retail.

All the 1.0 and 2.0 figures and power disc will work in 3.0.

All of the Disney Infinity 2.0 items are 50% off this week at Target.

INFINITY GETS REBELLIOUS: BRINGING STAR WARS REBELS CHARACTERS TO DISNEY’S HIT GAME :yess:

infinity3starwarsrebelsfig3_large.jpg

rebels10.jpg

infinity3starwarsrebelsfig4_large.jpg

4621095-reb_sabine.jpg

Those Rebels figures look awesome! I was tempted to get the Gentle Giant maquettes but I worry they won't make the entire crew of the Ghost. I'm getting these instead!

Those Rebels figures look awesome! I was tempted to get the Gentle Giant maquettes but I worry they won't make the entire crew of the Ghost. I'm getting these instead!

Yeah these figures are great looking and I love the uniform look on all the Disney Infinity line. :rock

Not sure if I will get told off for posting this here, but anyone who is just after the figures for their aesthetic may want to keep an eye on this seller:

Online Shop New Arrival Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Rocket Raccoon Drax the Destroyer Star Lord PVC Action Figure Model Toys Free Shipping|Aliexpress Mobile

I doubt they quality will be as high, but might be worth a punt.

Hmm...not sure about that site. :huh

Zeb will be a GameStop Exclusive and Kanan is a Wal-Mart Exclusive. No word yet on if they are just timed exclusives.

Sabine is Exclusive to Target. Mulan is exclusive to Best Buy. I bet Toys R Us will get Ezra. Sure all of these are just timed exclusives.

EDIT: just read confirmation that they are timed exclusives. So if you want those characters at launch pre-order now or go to those stores on release day of 3.0.

Forgive my ignorance, but who are Zeb, Kanan, Sabine, and Ezra? Star Wars EU characters?

Star Wars Rebels.

I saw the trailer for the game and man... it doesn't look that impressive at all. I think I can pass on these for the most part.

Ah. I thought you mean it looks a bit dodgy, which it does. I have bought some bootleg Lego on there, but never anything else. I may take a punt on these.

Back