Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to have to grab those Han and Leia figures. Probably Luke, Vader and Boba Fett too.

Do we think they will do the different looks for Han, Leia and Luke? Or probably just one?

Out of original Disney ones I'm just waiting for Flynn Rider.

Not sure how they will handle the different outfits but my guess is the same way they did marvel with power discs that change their appearance or outfit.

Not sure how I feel about the "blind" bags no longer being blind. I can see all the "popular" ones being out of stock and snatched up by scalpers.

I'm pretty late on this, I've seen various reviews. Is this worth getting on the Xbox? I mean not for kids, but just to pick up and mess around with or the lasting appeal wears out quickly?

It's worth it IMO. You should be able to find some good sales on 1.0 and 2.0 now that 3.0 has been announced.

It's like the best of the Lego games, mine craft, and Skylanders all rolled into one. If you like any or all of those games you will like this.

Never even thought of that. I was just happy to not have 5 Nemo sky duplicates.

Do you know the "base" trick? If you place the Power Disc package on the base without opening it, the game will actually tell you what's in the blind bag. That way you can pick and choose what you open.

No worries, though I can't take credit for it as the tip was posted in this thread way earlier. But it's a helpful tip, the only duplicates I have are because of "rare" discs I decided to keep.

I'm loving these figures! :rock :yess: :rock

img_2275_1280.jpg

img_2291_1280.jpg

Fantastic. Saw some more screen shots on a review. Looks great! So much potential.

Really looking forward to the OT SW figures. I really hate having to buy new versions of the game that just came out just to use the new figures. Some compatibility would be good. but my kids will sucker me into buying this for them.

It would be cool if you could just buy the play sets and figures instead of having to get a new game and pad every time.

Back