Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney said that the Mabel vote is also for Dipper. I believe the creator of Gravity Falls tweeted to vote for Mabel so that might have to do with why her votes are so high.

There will be an announcement at Gamescom August 5th. The popular theory is the full reveal of Ant-Man or the Marvel playset and the rest of the Marvel characters.

D23 will have a big announcement. Supposedly the rest of the Disney characters and more Star Wars.

I hope that they will reveal Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver!

I am hoping against the reality of it not happening that we are going to get Thanos. Oh, man I want a Disney infinity figure of him. We'll probably have to wait for 6.0 for him though. :)

I'm sure we'll be seeing Thanos well before 6.0. Any character with a big movie or TV presence will be made soon enough. I bet we see him within the next year along with guys like Daredevil, Luke Cage, Doctor Strange...

I'll be purchasing a PS4 in November so I can play Battlefront. Right now I have Inifinity 2.0 on the Wii U for the kids. They really want Star Wars and are hoping to getting 3.0 at the end of this month. Is the PS4 version of Infinity significantly better than the Wii U? I'm wondering if I should just hold of on 3.0 until November so I can get it with the PS4.

I'll be purchasing a PS4 in November so I can play Battlefront. Right now I have Inifinity 2.0 on the Wii U for the kids. They really want Star Wars and are hoping to getting 3.0 at the end of this month. Is the PS4 version of Infinity significantly better than the Wii U? I'm wondering if I should just hold of on 3.0 until November so I can get it with the PS4.
I don't own a wii u, but I would say wait because by then it will probably be discounted.

Heck, I'm going to wait until spring of next year to pick it up (if the kids and I can wait that is). Target had the $6.99 deal for the figures a couple of months ago... so hopefully they have another sale like that next year. I've just got to be patient.

Black Friday you'll be able to find the sets for about 50%.

And for all Cartwheel users, Target has Disney Infinity merchandise for 50% off now.

Three new Disney characters to be revealed at D23 Expo. Those in attendance at the panel will receive a free exclusive gift. Last D23 Expo exclusive was Sorcerer Mickey with silver moon and stars on his hat.

Os0wzE7.png

Lot of people are speculating that the image hints at the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts is the Ultimate Unlock.

For those who don't know the Ultimate Unlock is a reward for having all figures. In 1.0 it was Yoda's Lightsaber and in 2.0 it was Luke's Landspeeder.

I'm getting this bundle. :yess:

• The Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Saga Bundle Includes:
  • 1 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Video Game.
  • 1 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Base.
  • 5 Star Wars Figures: Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Boba Fett.
  • 1 Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set Piece.
  • 1 Star Wars Rise Against the Empire Play Set Piece.
  • 3 Web Code Cards.

disney-infinity-30-edition-starter-pack-bundle-shot-ps4-us-15jun15

"Agent M" from Marvel posted this to his Twitter. Hulkbuster looks phenomenal.

tumblr_nt13htd3NQ1qzniqdo1_540.jpg

Disney is holding the Toy Box Summit this week. The Summit is where they invite the top Toy Box artist to compete in a Toy Box challenge. It was revealed today that they are letting them also select one of the future figure to be made. The one they choose will be announced at the Disney Interactive panel at D23 this Sunday. This is in addition to the three characters that they will also be announcing Sunday.

They also released the intro for 3.0 at the Summit today.

Back