1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries, no need to get into political discussions any further.

It was on a list mentioned in New York Magazine that is being compiled. https://nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/fake-facebook-news-sites-to-avoid.html. There is a link to a Google Doc with a list by a professor of communication and media, and on this list in the Google Doc the FreeBeacon you posted is on there.

I could be mistaken, but I'm just about certain NYM is left leaning. If so, it would make sense why sources like The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, Yahoo, etc aren't on that list, but sources like Breitbart, FreeBeacon, The Washington Examiner, pretty much anything with the word "Trump" in it, etc are.

I have to laugh at this "fake news" epidemic though. Ever since the mainstream media got called out as being fake news, all of a sudden all of these sources are the "fake news" police now and just about everything gets deemed as being "fake news". In other words, if it hinders my political agenda, then it's "fake news". :lol

You both deserve a good reppin' :rock

:lol :duff

No PO? I want to buy it to hang on my dart board. When people come over they can throw darts at trump.

I want to buy it to hang on my dart board. When people come over they can throw darts at trump.

oftjQ70.gif

No PO? I want to buy it to hang on my dart board. When people come over they can throw darts at trump.

Sounds like a great $160 investment. Although if you live in the States and he lowers federal tax at some point, I suppose you'll have the extra cash in your pocket to make purchases like that.

Well I believe it was David Harbour at the SAG Awards who stated to a raucous applause that some people need to get punched in the face, so, makes sense. :lol

Eh, I personally think it's fine the way it is. I don't think I'd want a figure of someone merely dressed like Hitler. That second sculpt looks nearly spot on; granted we haven't seen it with paint apps yet though.

This would be a cool pose using that second sculpt:

f6d3bc00edb81b96a217cfe1f2492cae.jpg

Sounds like a great $160 investment. Although if you live in the States and he lowers federal tax at some point, I suppose you'll have the extra cash in your pocket to make purchases like that.
Im in CA and D.C. is so far away I consider any CA governor my prez anyway(I have Arnold's printed signature on my degree). For $160 I might not throw darts at it but setting up a dio with Cap punching him like the Hitler punch might be just as satisfying.

Im in CA and D.C. is so far away I consider any CA governor my prez anyway(I have Arnold's printed signature on my degree). For $160 I might not throw darts at it but setting up a dio with Cap punching him like the Hitler punch might be just as satisfying.

Well if CA secedes as they're threatening to do, I suppose it'll be official. Then again if that happens, the prez in CA won't be able to ask the prez in D.C. for funds like he did a couple of days ago. :lol

Well if CA secedes as they're threatening to do, I suppose it'll be official. Then again if that happens, the prez in CA won't be able to ask the prez in D.C. for funds like he did a couple of days ago. :lol

Texas was seceding through the Obama presidency I guess CA gets to gripe now. Ive lived in other parts of the US and it really is like another country in many places so much so I have no real desire to go east of San Bernardino again. I can ride out the mess for 4 years.

Although DiD had said that the previously shown angry sculpt would be the second sculpt included with this figure:

It looks like they've changed their minds.

This is the new second sculpt that comes with the figure:

Ah no! The first one looked a lot better.

Back