1/6 Did Your '89 Batmobile Arrive Damaged?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your '89 Batmobile arrive damaged?

• Yes, my '89 Batmobile arrived damaged.

Votes: 93 42.7%
  • No, my '89 Batmobile arrived without damage.

Votes: 125 57.3%

• Total voters

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Someone else suggested it and I think we need to know how many are really arriving with scuffed canopies. If you've received your '89 Batmobile, please vote!

Yes please respond if you have this. This will be very helpful to those of us who haven't gotten theirs yet as well.

No. Batmobile arrived just fined. Only minor scuffing on shield protective film. No scuffing on actual shield. All shield foam appears to be present and accounted for.

Yup, cocoon scuffed. Car itself had vertical scuffs/gouges behind canopy, in front of the round window on both sides.

Yup. Scratched/marked canopy and back end. Wobbly passenger chair and nick marks on the cocoon wheels.

Crap... 9 damaged to 3 undamaged so far. I know it is early and not many have responded, but the odds aren't looking so hot of a minty one arriving...

Sallah

Cocoon scuffed pretty deep in a few areas, through the film to the actual cocoon.
Batmobile has the vertical scuffs just in front of the round windows.

a few crappy pics from my phone, I don't really care about the cocoon so they would be moot

i5m2.jpg

e7g4.jpg

p0xd.jpg

59o5.jpg

Last edited:
No issues on mine. I checked the car completely in good lighting. I only gave the shield a quick look and did not remove the protective plastic from it because it is staying in the box.
All the foam on the shield and the plastic holding the canopy was in place.

I was gonna sound off on hot toys fb page but dont want to start to throw more fuel on this wildfire...Even tho no damage just to tell hot toys the armor needs to be fully lined with foam or at least have canopy shipped unattached and packed safely.

No issues on mine. I checked the car completely in good lighting. I only gave the shield a quick look and did not remove the protective plastic from it because it is staying in the box.
All the foam on the shield and the plastic holding the canopy was in place.

Your not going to display it? ..:dunno

Crap... 9 damaged to 3 undamaged so far. I know it is early and not many have responded, but the odds aren't looking so hot of a minty one arriving...

Sallah

Remember, there are a lot of trolls on this forum that will do anything they can to make SSC/HT look bad, so these numbers may not be accurate.

Unfortunately I can't edit the poll to show who is voting.

I know it's huge, but for over $600 bucks, HT should have wrapped the batmobile with a plastic sheet before they placed the shields over it, might have helped avoiding the scuffing.

Back