Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry man, I know how you feel. He played the "boys" card with me too. I stuck up for his *** whenever people bad mouthed him or his work and look where that got me (us).

He owes me stuff too from a few trades and $150 for a Shape head. I already wrote it all off in my 2012 taxes for charitable donations.

NewGeek!!!! I been feeling sorry for you for years man. You totally got f'ed. I imagine you spent thousands of dollars on his work that you never received. I feel truly terrible for you. Wish there was some way I could help but One isn't answering my numerous attempts to reach out. Think I'm finally done with this dude.

I think you've been way too reasonable, not unfair at all man.

Shame.

Thanks, man!! i've been trying to reach him lately too. No feedback!
I'll just have to sit here and do nothing, i mean... I can't do nothing.

Years will pass by and i'll be here the same way.

And i thought we (ALL) were such a good friends.

Thank you Skeemer, Fiend and Dark Passanger!! I'm getting more feedback from you in one day than 3 years from One's...

Love from Chile, hermanos!!! =)

Thank you Skeemer, Fiend and Dark Passanger!! I'm getting more feedback from you in one day than 3 years from One's...

I'm Beta2G/Tom on YouTube btw man. Not sure if you know me here as Dark Passenger.

porque pagaste por 14 figuras al mismo tiempo??? :lol eso es algo muy loco

I just said why would he pay for 14 figures at the same time?, just sounds crazy lol.

Knew I laughed for a reason.

Here's a video response.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYHcaAxs2Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYHcaAxs2Y[/ame]

porque pagaste por 14 figuras al mismo tiempo??? :lol eso es algo muy loco

Nunca pagué 14 figuras al mismo tiempo... Sería una locura!! Se trata de figuras que se fueron acumulando y no fueron despachadas cuando debieron ser despachadas.

Nunca podría pagar 14 figuras al mismo tiempo. Conosco a One's desde 2009 y desde ahí que se juntaron.

------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

Never paid for 14 figures AT ONCE! It is impossible to me to do that... Those were figures that he never shipped out since 2009. I got like ten of the figures since then but i'm expecting 14 more. :slap

Last edited:
Nunca pagué 14 figuras al mismo tiempo... Sería una locura!! Se trata de figuras que se fueron acumulando y no fueron despachadas cuando debieron ser despachadas.

Nunca podría pagar 14 figuras al mismo tiempo. Conosco a One's desde 2009 y desde ahí que se juntaron.

------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

Never paid for 14 figures AT ONCE! It is impossible to me to do that... Those were figures that he never shipped out since 2009. I got like ten of the figures since then but i'm expecting 14 more. :slap

lol sounded like you bought 14 at once or something lol.
still 14 figs is a lot :horror

Well......figures arrived today and I just have to say......THEY ARE AMAZING!
The detail one has put into them is just crazy. They haven't come with all of the accessories but I believe they were being shipped separately anyway. Thanks One and Mike!

He's a bad business man, but no denying that is a sweet looking Myers :lecture I wouldn't mind upgrading to one of his newer heads (I have "The Shape" head on an "Old '78" figure). But to be honest I would not want to risk it, or support someone with this much outstanding work.

I found this yesterday, this is the guy who will be handling ones business going forward, if anyones interested, on his youtube he posted his phone number and e-mail so if you want to get in contact with one this looks like the best way.

[ame]https://youtu.be/3KhbWsBoNec[/ame]

I have never had dealings with one, just kinda an interested onlooker but it looks to me like he is a guy who fell beind and is trying to make up for it as well as improve his work and business practices.

I wish him the best and hope all who are awaiting product gets it:peace

Back