DiD Oda Nobunaga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine in. The bevelled Katana and Wakizashi swords are exceptional. The intricacies of the costume are as well. This one is a brilliant display of colour and the headsculpts and paint are improving.

Yes I want to see pics too. I love Samurai but with the direction my collection is going in I probably won't be able to get any of these. So pics are especially important to me. :D

Yeah the armor and clothing do look a little over-sized but overall it looks like an awesome figure. The detail looks amazing.

There pix in here. https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?p=970463
some of the equipment looks a bit oversize and the crappy DID bodies doesn't help.

Thanks for the pic. I disagree. Having owned the first released Date samurai, I can safely say this is the best figure in my collection and I own a lot of the more popular and impressive HT figures. This outfit on this samurai is amazing, and I actually like the headsculpt on these figures. Only complaint, wished they had better paint apps. Other than that, pretty solid through out, and my DiD bodies hold up just fine on my samurai and my WWII US soldier.

How many DiD samurais are there out in the market now? I am interested in getting these. I read somewhere that there are 2 versions? What's the main difference between the cheap and expensive version? I really love Samurais and would really love to add these to my collection.

How many DiD samurais are there out in the market now? I am interested in getting these. I read somewhere that there are 2 versions? What's the main difference between the cheap and expensive version? I really love Samurais and would really love to add these to my collection.

DID made 5 samurai so far.
https://onlinedid.com/products/samurai/
The expensive and cheap version are basically the same except the addition of a few accessories like a screen wall and sword holder.
Also, 4 of the 5 version has different sculpts. The most recent version, Oda Nobunaga has the same sculpt as the cheap version.
For me, getting the cheap version is much better value, the expensive version cost like 2 to 3 time more. These are the best 12" samurai on the market. The armor is metal and craftsmanship is awesome. I wish DID will make more, but sales don't seem to be very good, check Ebay, you can get Oda Nobunaga for $88.

Back