DID Ernesto Che Guevara (1928-1967)!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adolf%20Guevara.gif

That is hilarious :rock :rock

It is amazing that this disgusting man continues to have a following amongst the ignorant youth. This is like posting that there will be a Hitler action figure. Shame on that company for producing this pile of plastic crap. Shame on the original poster for posting this slime here.

It is amazing that this disgusting man continues to have a following amongst the ignorant youth. This is like posting that there will be a Hitler action figure. Shame on that company for producing this pile of plastic crap.

In case you hadn't noticed this is a forum for collectors and many collect 1/6th figures, this is a 1/6th figure.
It is a legitimate figure of a pop cultural icon, and you come across as an intolerant bully. DEAL WITH IT!

It is amazing that this disgusting man continues to have a following amongst the ignorant youth. This is like posting that there will be a Hitler action figure. Shame on that company for producing this pile of plastic crap. Shame on the original poster for posting this slime here.

Their opinions would likely be changed if their parents were murdered and someone was trying to glorify that murderer with an action figure. Unfortunately, they're completely disassociated from it, lost in modern fashionable ignorance. :dunno

What's next? Al Zarqawi? How about the DC Sniper or the 911 pilots?! :joy

I like historical figures. I see no problem with someone owning a Hitler, Che, Mao, or whomever else figure. Context is everything.

Hitlers been done long ago in 1/6th scale, why are you rivering about this?, FOR SHAME! lol!..DID have done Nazi figures and hardly anyone rivers about them too.Don't like it? don't buy it.There way more things in life to be overly critical about then a doll/action figure.

Hitlers been done long ago in 1/6th scale, why are you rivering about this?, FOR SHAME! lol!..DID have done Nazi figures and hardly anyone rivers about them too.Don't like it? don't buy it.There way more things in life to be overly critical about then a doll/action figure.

Take your own advice? :dunno:p

Stormtroopers are an exception though!. :D

Their opinions would likely be changed if their parents were murdered and someone was trying to glorify that murderer with an action figure. Unfortunately, they're completely disassociated from it, lost in modern fashionable ignorance. :dunno

What's next? Al Zarqawi? How about the DC Sniper or the 911 pilots?! :joy

Guess what, I'm not ignorant, but I'd buy it... cheez!

Because I have no interest in them, I'm interested in Che Guevara. Whatever you think he continues to interest and influence, why do think Steven Soderbergh and Walter Salles chose to make a biopics, and counless writers explore his life.
You seem a very angry person.

Because I have no interest in them, I'm interested in Che Guevara. Whatever you think he continues to interest and influence, why do think Steven Soderbergh and Walter Salles chose to make a biopics, and counless writers explore his life.
You seem a very angry person.

Better to be angry than naive. I don't see the sense in glorifying terrorists let alone figures of them. It's tacky and ignorant. :dunno

Are people forgetting that these guys were made?.

500.jpg

503.jpg

503b.jpg

35.jpg

504d.jpg

35rc.jpg

Better to be angry than naive. I don't see the sense in glorifying terrorists let alone figures of them. It's tacky and ignorant. :dunno

In your opinion... which judging by you post history I take with a pinch of salt.

And I'd buy Guy Fawkes... he was a GREAT terrorist!

I think therein lies the difference. To some people its just an interest in history, not necessarily seeing the figures as a "glorificaion" so much as a representation of ones interest (history, in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back