DiD BOB ____ Winters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the DiD Winters figure. Love it. Its my 1st DiD figure and its awesome. They did a great job. I'll be getting some more DiD figures. Thinking about getting Capt. Miller if I can find him.

Good to see all the positive reviews about him. I have Capt. Miller but still need Winters. Hopefully one day soon.

I have this one on its way. I already have the Albert Ross figure, which bears a slight resemblance to Nixon, so will be pairing them up. Now to find a 1/6th scale bottle of Vat69... ;)

Figure arrived yesterday and it's amazing. Great sculpt of Damian Lewis and the set brings a ton of detailed stuff. I'll probably set him up sometime this week, along with the Ross figure. I'm even tempted in getting a second figure body in order to set him up with the different outfit included.

I HIGHLY recommend this figure.

img0301lu.jpg
img0302b.jpg

Really is an awesome figure. I actually purchased 2 of them to display him in each of his outfits.

I've got one Winters and one Ross (Nix) but I definitely would like to get a second Winters body/headsculpt to utilize the alternate uniform as well. I would hate to have to purchase a second Winters set just for the body. (though I know I could sell of the extra stuff, it's still a hassle...)

Great figure! You will have to let us know when you get it what you think! Ive been debating getting this one or not. I loved the Band Of Brothers series.

I've got one Winters and one Ross (Nix) but I definitely would like to get a second Winters body/headsculpt to utilize the alternate uniform as well. I would hate to have to purchase a second Winters set just for the body. (though I know I could sell of the extra stuff, it's still a hassle...)

see if you could purchase a winters head somewhere (probably eBay) and get the DID body (which is actually fairly cheap).

Yep, that appears to be my only alternative. Not sure I want to spend more than half the cost of the entire figure for just the headsculpt, though.

Back