Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing show!!!!
Just finished season 1 on dvd.
It just came out here in Norway.
He's Punisher, he's Rorshack, -he's the lovechild of Bruce Wayne and Patric Bateman.
Give the man a jumpsuit and you have the greatest superhero ever captured on camera. IMHO
:joy

Last edited:
Yep, season 2 is a huge improvement - very edge of the seat and a more fully realized single story I think.

I wonder if they filmed coverage with the actors actually saying "freakin'"? Some cable shows have done that in the past so they'd be ready for syndication.

Yep, season 2 is a huge improvement - very edge of the seat and a more fully realized single story I think.

I wonder if they filmed coverage with the actors actually saying "freakin'"? Some cable shows have done that in the past so they'd be ready for syndication.

A lot of movies do that now as well. It looks pretty natural when they say it, so they may have, instead of just dubs.

I'd been wanting to see Dexter for a while and after reading this thread I finally broke down and rented Season 1 and just finished watching it (seriously like 2 minutes ago).
What a freaking awesome show!
I can't wait to see Season 2 I hope it comes out soon.

Dexter is the Best show on TV. I am glad it is on Showtime. They can do so much more than regular cable. Can't wait for season 3.

So they are going to milk the cow. Why can't they just end a series with a good ending as it was.

i don't think they're milking it at all. there is still lots of stuff from the books that they haven't explored. also, dex himself is not yet completely "healed". sure, he's much more human than he was at the beginning of season 1, but he's not quite there yet. now, he's unhinged without having to follow harry's code, so there is no telling where they might go.

I agree. I don't feel like Dexter's story and personal arc is nearly finished, either.

One thing that would be interesting to see is whether Rita's son Cody starts exhibiting some of the odd sociopathic child behavior that Dexter did and how Dexter deals with that (which I hope would be differently than Harry did).

Last edited:
Oh Dexter is far from finished. He was feeling to good then they introduced the arsonist chic. His entire life is turned upside down and he will become unhinged now that he got Doakes killed. His relationship is in danger, his sister is back on her game, Angel is unstable, his trophies are gone and his spot in the ocean had to be changed. It is like a completely new show now. Plus if any of his work is uncovered the Feds will be back on it. It can only get better and Dexter will get worst. Love this show.

Yeah, its way far from finished. This show has so many avenues it could go down with good story writing it could last a long time and I hope it does.

Oh Dexter is far from finished. He was feeling to good then they introduced the arsonist chic. His entire life is turned upside down and he will become unhinged now that he got Doakes killed. His relationship is in danger, his sister is back on her game, Angel is unstable, his trophies are gone and his spot in the ocean had to be changed. It is like a completely new show now. Plus if any of his work is uncovered the Feds will be back on it. It can only get better and Dexter will get worst. Love this show.

I'd personally like to see Dexter go down some very dark paths (yes, even dark than before) but then ultimately be redeemed and end up with Rita and the kids having been healed and broken the cycle.

I'd personally like to see Dexter go down some very dark paths (yes, even dark than before) but then ultimately be redeemed and end up with Rita and the kids having been healed and broken the cycle.

I want him to track down a rogue cop. Now that story line would be amazing.

Didn't know there was a thread on this. Just got done with season 1 i am impressed and hooked.

Just wait. As awesome as Season 1 is... Season 2 is that much better.

NICE. I got hooked and watched season 1 in about three days, thought the show was awesome. Haven't watched season 2, but I think I might start. Kinda hard to believe that the second season is better than the first; the first was awesome.

Back