Dexter Morgan (Showtime series) from Ada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at her ebay auction for the head, she has pics of both versions...the first & then the second w/ added eyebrow work & stubble.

I wonder which I'll get? :confused:

Right now his face is too baby smooth. If she added the characteristic lines on his face, the sculpt would look much better.

Got mine today! Very cool sculpt. Mine is the first ver. Anybody else get theirs?

I've been working on it this evening. I'll post some pics once I get it all finished.

Got one on wedensday, stubble version. Needed a little adding to the sculpt, will start painting it today. The the big problem starts with the outfit. Looks simple but is far from it.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but should be this week. I'm hoping it's stubbled. When it arrives, it'll be sent off to Josh (DarkArtist) for painting perfection. :rock

Well, I finished mine up today. I'll just post pics here rather than going back to page 534 to find my crappy customs thread . :lol

dmorgan1.jpg

dmorgan2.jpg

I've got some "tools" planned for him & a custom stand...so far I have a knife, cellphone and syringe for him.

Die! That has turned out better than I expected - well done! :) I'm so tempted to get this sculpt after seeing your paint job, and you've really brought through Dexter in this one.

I'm interested to see the side profile if possible. Anyhow - BRILLIANT!

Thanks rabbit. I'll try to snap a sideview of him for you. The likeness is definitely off in the sideview as I figured it would be. The bridge of the nose is probably the main thing that puts it off. The bridge of the nose is too drastic of a slope.

Back