Dexter Morgan custom fig with new headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey eyeryone,

Here is a Dexter Morgan figure I just finished, he comes complete with ID pass, dustbin bag (with barbie head inside), one limb and painted latex gloves. The head is a custom sculpt. Hope you like!!

He can work both as day time Dexter (investigating the crime scene) or night time Dexter (creating the crime scene!)

This is a one off piece, so if you are interested in buying PM me

Check out my other Mod I have just recently finished - Catwoman (and Jean Reno on page 3) - https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2488578#post2488578

DSCF5014.jpg

DSCF4973.jpg

DSCF4978copy.jpg

DSCF4996.jpg

DSCF499m4.jpg

DSCF4m978copy.jpg

DSCF5042.jpg

www.seandabbs.com

thanks ReinHardt - good call Elvis1976 - it is a bbi body ;)

Cool, that turned out great! You should post some close-up pics of the face.

I'm a huge fan of Dexter. I've already made 3 different custom Dexter figures myself. I want a Doakes now.

Thanks for the kind Comments!!

I agree with devil_666 - the head does seem to be a little small, I'm not sure why!?! here is a pic of the original sculpt (which I was very happy with)-

dexter.jpg
Somehow everything got a little 'squashed' when it got printed out - any ideas?

I just figured it out - I printed the head a little small is all - (it makes everything else out of proportion)

here is a few pics of the head after it was printed (a better likeness I think - says allot for my painting skills!! ;) )

DSCF4528.jpg

DSCF4533.jpg

DSCF4542-1.jpg

Back