Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else astonished by how much better Holly on Breaking Bad is compared to the three re-re's that have played Harrison? Just goes to show that when it comes to casting, they're not even trying. And what was up with that idiotic "Oh, dad, I combed my own hair!!!" scene? Really poor attempt at humour/cutesyness. Even a 4 year old wouldn't be that stupid.

And another thing, Dex finding Oliver's laptop at the scene. Does every single killer in Miami maintain an archive of their crimes on their laptops? Any of them use a password, maybe, or heard about encryption? Gah!

Yeah people were making fun of Harrison on another website :lol:lol:lol

Holly outacted Harrison

I just watched Sunday's episode. I literally got up out my chair and said "oh give me a ****ing break" when Dexter let Saxon off the hook. That reaction from me is usually reserved for Miami Dolphins and Toronto Maple Leafs games lol. Its really sad that they took a heartless, a-sexual, cold blooded murderer and dumbed him down so much that he cares about feelings, doesn't want to kill and IS concerned with seeing his girlfriend 24-7. If he only loved his damn son as freakin much. We're basically watching a show about a retired blood splatter analyst at this point. I hate that Dexter is going out like this. I hope for a bat **** crazy last episode...please Michael C Hall...please.

Oh, yeah, didn't even mention losing the urge to kill. Because that's so common with socio and psychopaths. Just lazy, lazy writing. I can't think of another show that has nose-dived this badly in terms of writing and acting from premiere to finale. Usually the best shows get better with time as the writers and actors become more familiar with the characters but here it's the opposite.

I just watched Sunday's episode. I literally got up out my chair and said "oh give me a ****ing break" when Dexter let Saxon off the hook. That reaction from me is usually reserved for Miami Dolphins and Toronto Maple Leafs games lol. Its really sad that they took a heartless, a-sexual, cold blooded murderer and dumbed him down so much that he cares about feelings, doesn't want to kill and IS concerned with seeing his girlfriend 24-7. If he only loved his damn son as freakin much. We're basically watching a show about a retired blood splatter analyst at this point. I hate that Dexter is going out like this. I hope for a bat **** crazy last episode...please Michael C Hall...please.

I could even accept Dexter feeling that way about Hannah if he NEVER dated anyone.
Look at Marv from Sin City, he basically killed and died because of a girl letting him Sleep with him once in his entire life.

But with Dexter, What about Rita? why didn't he stop killing? what about Lila? Lumen?

It makes absolutely no sense that Hannah of all people would be the one that saves him.
It really does not make sense, literally, does not make sense that a woman he barely knows would be the one. really, How long did they hang out? a couple of weeks? How long did Dexter spend with Hannah before trying to Kill Deb? 3 weeks or something?

(Seriously, Hannah's Cooch Must be OUT OF THIS WORLD..... It CURES psychopaths....... Hannah must be completely amazing in bed in Order for Dexter to forget about Killing) :rolleyes2:rolleyes2

I could even accept Dexter feeling that way about Hannah if he NEVER dated anyone.
Look at Marv from Sin City, he basically killed and died because of a girl letting him Sleep with him once in his entire life.

But with Dexter, What about Rita? why didn't he stop killing? what about Lila? Lumen?

It makes absolutely no sense that Hannah of all people would be the one that saves him.
It really does not make sense, literally, does not make sense that a woman he barely knows would be the one. really, How long did they hang out? a couple of weeks? How long did Dexter spend with Hannah before trying to Kill Deb? 3 weeks or something?

(Seriously, Hannah's Cooch Must be OUT OF THIS WORLD..... It CURES psychopaths....... Hannah must be completely amazing in bed in Order for Dexter to forget about Killing) :rolleyes2:rolleyes2

Maybe she tapped into his super secret hidden guilty pleasure: Mass Effect?

I saw also yesterday the sunday episode.. HORRIBLE... god I cant not stand what happened to this show.. what Dexer became.. it plays out so horrible bad.. its almost watching the spanish Novellas ! WHAT THE **** REALLY !!

I so dont even care anymore how this ends.. I thought Lost ending made me mad.. but this is the worst show ending ever I experienced ..

I mean...come on...he let go someone that threatened everyone in his damn life. As well, how does a US Marshall not know Saxon is wanted...or even frees a guy found in that situation, without hesitation?? I hate *****ing about this show. I'm usually easily entertained but this was quite possibly my favourite show and it's going out like this? Sad face.

I was saying the same thing !! how does a federal Marshall not know about a MAN HUNT in Miami .... thats just so ****ing stupid !!

I don't know if this is true or not but, these are the people behind season 8

lHJSfCP.jpg

The writing team for Dexter is comprised of 5 guys and 4 women. And 2 of those women were there during season 4 (Trinity) and one of them (Lauren Gussis) has been with the show since the first season (Ice Truck Killer). Beyond that, every season of Dexter has always had more male than female writers.

No idea who's in that picture, I'm guessing it's a random photo. Still funny though. :lol

Magical Unicorn ***** cures psychotic tendencies. :lecture

Back