Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The writers pulled an amazing twist on us. Instead of punishing Dexter for all he has done, they've decided to punish us, for watching him do all them thangs he done.

:(

The writers pulled an amazing twist on us. Instead of punishing Dexter for all he has done, they've decided to punish us, for watching him do all them thangs he done.

:(

that's actually clever.

They actually wanted us to hate Dexter for being a killer (they have said it before that Dexter is supposed to be a bad guy/people aren't meant to root for him)

So what best way to turn the audience against the character they love? by making him lame and boring :lol

You're gonna have to work harder than that to convince me the writers could do anything remotely that smart, even if by accident :lol

We need some narration to explain in the simplest possible terms what is happening. Since the audience clearly isn't smart enough to figure out anything on its own.

e28Ctyj.png

Don't count on it Dave.

Is Dave Navarro doing Season 4 Rita cosplay in that avatar?

or is he just ripping off Johnny Depp again as Sweeny Todd?

Imagine if there were a talk show to discuss Dexter like they do with Breaking Bad and Walking Dead. How could they possibly hype this crap?

harrison-treadmill1.gif

Fun facts: Harrison's stunt double is forty seven years old, and yet he can not even hit his chin on anything for a scene that is meant to result in a cut chin.

horrible bad angle for that scene.. but this season has bigger problems than that..

really Dr. Vogul or however the stupid *****es name is spelt should've been killed in the first episode. she irritates the hell out of me.

I liked her a lot for the first 5 episodes or so.

But once Dexter killed the last of her patients she got really boring and lame.

Back