Media Detroit: Become Human - By Quantic Dream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
game looks intriguing, I wonder if this will be an action game, if it is my mind goes to you will be downloading new ways to fight like in The Matrix but we'll see. I love the city setting and that future world looks great.

I'm skeptic on playing games by Quantic Dream as they have REALLY compelling setups ruined by truly dumb third acts. Case in point, Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain. It's like the writers gave up trying up the stories.

Beyond had a great concept, but the execution was terrible. I had one playthrough and never touched it again. **** movie stars in games, seriously.

By Quantic Dream

HLSuopc.gif

Say what you will but Heavy Rain was a bad as game. I don't think they will be able to live up to that again however.

I loved Heavy Rain, but I'll never play another QC game after Beyond. Complete waste of cash.

Shes based on the actress Valorie Curry, nothing to do with Jennifer Lawrence.

Heavy Rain was great, up until the twist, which was a pretty predictable twist, but still bastardised the story narrative of a handful of the earlier levels.. Beyond I really didn't mind the story at all, but some of the chapters were great, others were a total chore, even for an adventure game. Net result being I had no desire to replay the game in it's entirety.

Fahrenheit of course is now really dated. I never finished it but I remember of it was some good levels (like the opening level) combined with some mundane ones (this all sounds like Beyond Two Souls), and I understand the twist is a real letdown. Heavy Rain I think is the best allround. I don't really remember thinking any of the levels were that weak after the slow start.

Hey they teased this one before but they didnt mention it as a game being developed. more like a demo or some sort. was intrigued by the character years ago and i was hoping they continue developing in to a game. guess that time has finally come lol

Hey they teased this one before but they didnt mention it as a game being developed. more like a demo or some sort. was intrigued by the character years ago and i was hoping they continue developing in to a game. guess that time has finally come lol

It was this.

I'll never give Quantic a dime ever again.

Back