Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited for this DLC. $30 isn't bad either. I was expecting $40 or $50 for everything that we are getting.

Thats half of a whole reg price XB1 game, you really think you'll get half the amount of content of the avg full price game?
Not my place to say how much people should spend on leisure and entertainment especially on a figure forum but I don't see the value.
Id love to,play it myself but not at $30.

Thats half of a whole reg price XB1 game, you really think you'll get half the amount of content of the avg full price game?
Not my place to say how much people should spend on leisure and entertainment especially on a figure forum but I don't see the value.

I respect your opinion. I myself see it has how many hours I am going to get out of playing it compared to dollars spent. I have played Destiny and all it's expansions so much that I have spent way less than a penny for every hour played. I find that to be a good deal. I do think that what they are including in this expansion justifies the price for once compared to their other expansions. They said it's going to be bigger than HoW and TDB combined, based on that alone, I think it's fair.

I understand that. But in a world where i spend $260 for an iron man dolly, and just spent nearly $1800 making a custom cabinet to house said dollies, i'd pay $100 for a Destiny expansion and not bat an eyelid, plus buy $200 worth of silver to get the new sparrows and ships, lol.

I respect your opinion. I myself see it has how many hours I am going to get out of playing it compared to dollars spent. I have played Destiny and all it's expansions so much that I have spent way less than a penny for every hour played. I find that to be a good deal. I do think that what they are including in this expansion justifies the price for once compared to their other expansions. They said it's going to be bigger than HoW and TDB combined, based on that alone, I think it's fair.

I can see that. If u put that kinda time into it and dig the universe etc.
I love games like Skyrim, Fallout and the Witcher and get all the dlc but wait for deals on pricing.
Takes a little patience but I feel rewarded for waiting.

I understand that. But in a world where i spend $260 for an iron man dolly, and just spent nearly $1800 making a custom cabinet to house said dollies, i'd pay $100 for a Destiny expansion and not bat an eyelid, plus buy $200 worth of silver to get the new sparrows and ships, lol.​

You on the the other hand need a 12 step program :lol
$200 for silver...
That EA kool aid isn't that sweet.

You on the the other hand need a 12 step program :lol
$200 for silver...
That EA kool aid isn't that sweet.

Lol. I just really enjoy the game.
Like i said above, i just started a new account to build three new characters to grind, and silver is the easiest way to get some legendary armour to infuse up. I am sure we all remember the never ending grind when TTK came out to get infusable legendaries to take with us through the game. I only had to pop six or seven packages to get a ship, the sparrow, and a full set of Spektar gear for my Titan. Every time i get new items higher than the last, they go straight into the spektar gear and make me more and more like Iron Man.

I don't think the Destiny DLC prices are fair for what you get, considering the cost of the full game $60 and there's still more content in that core game than all of the new DLC (even the unreleased DLC) combined, yet there's $110 of DLC

But--that doesn't necessarily matter, if you feel you are getting enough out of it, then you can be willing to pay the price for it. For example, I had GTAV for PS3 and wanted to wait for it on PC, but the PS4 version came out and I really wanted to play it, so I got it and I put 40 hours in, which is worth the cost even though I will never play it on PS4 again.

Hey guys. Shapeways is having a sale with 20% off orders.
Just in case anyone wants any of the items Hazza has in his 1/6 section(Or messages and asks for something else in that scale), here's his store:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/miniaturemachine?section=1:6+Scale+Models&s=0

And if you order anything(All weapons are shown in black, but are available in black or white), use the SFONSALE20 code to get 20% off your order.

Never thought of that. And a ghost, don't think it comes with one bizarrely.
:lol

Hehe. Well he has one in there, and i have bought two of them. My delivery date(Because of the Ultra Fine detail on the ghost), is the 27th.
I can post pics when they get here if you like.
I also felt the 90mm weapons i got before were a little on the small side, so i asked him to increase them to 110mm for the primaries, and i have ordered a stack of those in 110mm sizes for comparison. I will post images of those too.

Can't wait to see your full Guardian.

I've started working on my year 2 moments of triumph this week as the destiny reddit found out what they will be. I'll post them here in case anyone didn't see them.

-Complete an Elders’ Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
-Complete The Taken King’s main questline, culminating in “Regicide.”
-Equip a fully leveled Year Two sublcass on any character.
-Complete the Crucible questline culminating in “The Mountaintop.”
-Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments.
-Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx.
-Complete the April quests “At the Gates” and “Return to the Prison.”
-Defeat Oryx in the King’s Fall Raid on Hard difficulty.

I just need to get my last calcified fragment from Golgoroth challenge mode, finish my sword quest (just need to the do strike part) and finish the crucible questline which I'm not looking forward too.

Can't wait to see your full Guardian.

I've started working on my year 2 moments of triumph this week as the destiny reddit found out what they will be. I'll post them here in case anyone didn't see them.

-Complete an Elders’ Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
-Complete The Taken King’s main questline, culminating in “Regicide.”
-Equip a fully leveled Year Two sublcass on any character.
-Complete the Crucible questline culminating in “The Mountaintop.”
-Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments.
-Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx.
-Complete the April quests “At the Gates” and “Return to the Prison.”
-Defeat Oryx in the King’s Fall Raid on Hard difficulty.

I just need to get my last calcified fragment from Golgoroth challenge mode, finish my sword quest (just need to the do strike part) and finish the crucible questline which I'm not looking forward too.

I have most of those done. Just need to find two fragments, and the crucible thing. How is that Crucible one done?
Also, i was just in the tower and got "Cadaver202 added you as a friend". I was thinking "Cadaver202... Why is that name familiar to me...?"
Now i know.
Let me know if you need a hand with any of them. I've done the sword quest 12 times myself across my characters.

Just got my Titan figure with the Hawkmoon exclusive. Looks really cool. I don't remember what the hubub around the Halo figures were but this seems pretty good. Detail and weathering is top notch and weapons look outstanding. The joints aren't the tightest but there is a rubber suit on the outside under the armor to hide joints and helps keep it posed. I'm a huge Destiny fan so worth it for me just wish the armor set was cooler or a better color. IMG_9365.jpgIMG_9368.jpgIMG_9377.jpgIMG_9375.jpgIMG_9384.jpg

Just got my Titan figure with the Hawkmoon exclusive. Looks really cool. I don't remember what the hubub around the Halo figures were but this seems pretty good. Detail and weathering is top notch and weapons look outstanding. The joints aren't the tightest but there is a rubber suit on the outside under the armor to hide joints and helps keep it posed. I'm a huge Destiny fan so worth it for me just wish the armor set was cooler or a better color. View attachment 270783View attachment 270784View attachment 270785View attachment 270786View attachment 270787
woohoo! first in hand pics I've seen. Looks great, waiting on my one. Agree about the choice of shader and armor though.

woohoo! first in hand pics I've seen. Looks great, waiting on my one. Agree about the choice of shader and armor though.

To be fair, i bet 3A bought the licence without realising that a hundred people could have the same gear but with shaders they would all look different. So it's tough to be able to appeal to everyone. They probably thought it would be like the Master Chief. One colour, one armour.
I have to say i like the figure above(It could always be repainted if you don't like the shader), but i don't like the mark. That would be a nice thing to change to customise it.

I have most of those done. Just need to find two fragments, and the crucible thing. How is that Crucible one done?
Also, i was just in the tower and got "Cadaver202 added you as a friend". I was thinking "Cadaver202... Why is that name familiar to me...?"
Now i know.
Let me know if you need a hand with any of them. I've done the sword quest 12 times myself across my characters.

you guys on xbox or ps4?

Back