Deathstroke, The Terminator-RAID's Gareth Evans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
Deathstroke_1.jpg

"It's been revealed today that The Raid helmer Gareth Evans is in talks to write and direct a Deathstroke movie which will star the Magic Mike actor. Evans passed on directing Justice League Dark but his Deathstroke pitch actually impressed DC Entertainment executives enough to get this the green light."

Source: https://www.thewrap.com/gareth-evans-dc-comics-deathstroke/

I doubt it'll be anything like Priest's current KINO, but maybe it'll take the (very few) good things of Daniel's run and give us a solid flick. I'm happy, personally, since I was always a Slade guy. Let's hope people don't think he's just a Deadpool rip-off... They better play on the "actually a villain with little to no redeeming qualities" angle to differentiate him. Done right, this could be essentially a Big Boss flick...

Lol calm down DC. Let’s see how JL does before we do a deathstroke stand-alone movie.

I look forward to this, I just wish it was on the "detached" DC movie line and not part of the DCEU but whatever.

Also, apparently there's an x-23 movie in the works by Logan director, I also look forward to that one. Quick! Someone create that thread!

I'm glad Manganiello still gets to play Deathstroke. I felt bad for him when he mentioned not being sure if he'd even be in The Batman after all the rewrites. :lol

Also, apparently there's an x-23 movie in the works by Logan director, I also look forward to that one.

That sounds neat. Have they announced if they're getting Dafne Keen or someone else?

Quick! Someone create that thread!

:lol

Yeah, I remember the

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope he's still in jl, if not directors cut please. Joe is born to play him excellent casting. Make it rated R or go home

Yeah Dafne is rumored to be involved.

Yep, there was also some neat test footage. Costume verbatim Arkham Origins.

Ye, that was really cool. Looked like he walked right out of Origins.

I'm glad they're not replacing her either, I thought she did good.

Hell yeah! I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan. I'm all in. Hopefully, we get a cool looking tactical costume similar to what we saw in the Arkham Origins video game. We know Evans will have a ton of action in the movie but the costume has to look right in order for this flick to work for me. The last thing I want to see is something along the lines of what sideshow did to his costume on their PF. That's flat out hideous looking.

Back