Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this-is-the-way-shocked.gif

Come on you know iconic suits are always messed up by something but it’ll get fixed. Remember the unesscessary black lines on the Spider-Man mcu suit?

I highly doubt that stupid sleeve is going to be removed in the movie it has was too much detail for it to just be a skin protector.

Jackman literally went out into the sun without a sleeve after filming that scene! :slap

Find an actor that can show his skin for crying out loud.

This wasn’t a big deal in the original Fox movies because those ridiculous costumes were silly leather outfits that had nothing to do with the characters iconic comic book designs.

This one matters especially since they went to the trouble to getting almost everything else correct!

Maybe it’s more so due to the fact that he didn’t get as ripped as he wanted..? Idk I’m just speculating. A sleeveless skinny armed Wolverine would look ridiculous lol.

I highly doubt that stupid sleeve is going to be removed in the movie it has was too much detail for it to just be a skin protector.

Jackman literally went out into the sun without a sleeve after filming that scene! :slap

Find an actor that can show his skin for crying out loud.

This wasn’t a big deal in the original Fox movies because those ridiculous costumes were silly leather outfits that had nothing to do with the characters iconic comic book designs.

This one matters especially since they went to the trouble to getting almost everything else correct!
Mate, you sound so ******* ridiculous.

I'm glad she pointed to him, otherwise I'd have no idea what I was supposed to be looking at.

Back