Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2zehzt3.gif

4q1st5.g

The key is to wait. If SS really is focusing on a better end product and prove it we will see a shift similar to they way people demand XM. I know that many are just waiting to see how this turns out before pulling the trigger. Similar to me waiting to see how Red Sonja turns out. I will gladly pay a bit more if SS is shifting to better QC etc. Only time will tell but really what could these price hikes be for? In the presidents letter he's not going to come out an say "Our QC has been hit or miss and we made a big mistake." No he's going to put in to motion a plan to better compete with the likes of Prime and XM among others by raising statue prices yes but making sure the end product has a better pass to fail ratio. That's just my 2 cents. I'm a glass half full guy and look forward to where SS takes things.

If SSC is going to stretch their designs, improve their QC and engineering, and try to push things even further like this seems to dictate guys will pay for that quality. Now they will get fewer pieces I am sure, but this one looks AMAZING. If they deliver it could be a game changer.

Not on the prototype, on the shipping side. We all know how Iron Studios Spider-Man turned out once it started shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The QC on the Iron Studios Spidey had nothing to do with SSC. They were only a distributor, and they even stopped selling it once the extent of how bad it was became clear.

Ordered. Expensive, but very well done. Love the new action poses SS is doing.

If SSC is going to stretch their designs, improve their QC and engineering, and try to push things even further like this seems to dictate guys will pay for that quality. Now they will get fewer pieces I am sure, but this one looks AMAZING. If they deliver it could be a game changer.

The QC on the Iron Studios Spidey had nothing to do with SSC. They were only a distributor, and they even stopped selling it once the extent of how bad it was became clear.

Yes that's correct also. But I'm using the dynamics as an example. But you also have to admit SSC also have some shoddy QC issues also. But not to the extent of IS. I'm not overly concerned as I'm sure it will deliver.

This makes me want this one that much more. That 'kissing fan' is the icing on the cake. :rock :lol

It does look amazing no doubt. When I first saw it at the con. I had to look at it 3 times and just fell in love with how unique it looked. This is the standard I wanted to see.

It does look amazing no doubt. When I first saw it at the con. I had to look at it 3 times and just fell in love with how unique it looked. This is the standard I wanted to see.

I'm jealous. Never seen it in person. Glad to hear it still looks as good and better.

Now, fingers crossed that the production piece looks this good.

Yes that's correct also. But I'm using the dynamics as an example. But you also have to admit SSC also have some shoddy QC issues also. But not to the extent of IS. I'm not overly concerned as I'm sure it will deliver.

Oh like I have said I know they aren't perfect, but I can see the effort to improve, and that is pretty awesome. I am also pretty sure they will get DP done by a high end factory, they won't risk it being fouled up with how much work they put into it.... with that also I have a feeling they have gotten rid of a lot of the factories where the stinkers were coming from.

Oh like I have said I know they aren't perfect, but I can see the effort to improve, and that is pretty awesome. I am also pretty sure they will get DP done by a high end factory, they won't risk it being fouled up with how much work they put into it.... with that also I have a feeling they have gotten rid of a lot of the factories where the stinkers were coming from.

Good points!

WOW $700....seriously???? they are pushing XM pricing here now... Only thing is that they are half the statue and have yet to come close to QC levels....I hope he turns out right for those getting it and it arrives without issue. I for one won't be ordering it. Can't help but think how large the ES will be on this one with the hype of the character and movie success.

I will probably use $100 RPs and flex the rest. Instead of 8 payments, it should be 11 to stretch it out a bit more. You got to have some type of plan these days since you can expect these PFs will be more $$$. :)

Back