Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And with 0 interest, that's real a plus that SS provides to collectors. So how can anybody call a payment plan, "rubbish?"

He wasn't referring to the plan as rubbish. Overall he was referring to the $700 price tag. No matter how much you stretch out the cash your still paying $700. I understand were his coming from

No you won't get a better rate on people pooling money on just a savings account. If you are that hard up, I will send you $7 so you can get a value meal at McDonalds tomorrow.

:lol I'm doing just fine, thanks.

You really don't get it. I'd rather put the cash under my mattress than have SS make even more money from me.

All those NRDs and Flex payments sitting in their account are making some decent interest :wink1:

He wasn't referring to the plan as rubbish. Overall he was referring to the $700 price tag. No matter how much you stretch out the cash your still paying $700. I understand were his coming from

This guy gets it :clap

Now stand down soldier.

As shipping is concerned, SSC is aware of that for International collectors. I gave them my 2 cents on why the large increase within this year. Bigger the box the more it is for shipping. Import tax fresh-hold and so on. It actually works out cheaper for me getting XM statues. Overall they say it's out of their control as they supply shipping discounts and it's down to the Courier service

I hear Greg Anzalone (Sideshow's President) made a repeat visit to Facebook earlier today.

He's now saying that initial payments to Collectorcol's PayPal account ([email protected]) now make THAT one of the top sellers of the year in early solicitation.

I believe him.

wibd.gif

:lol I'm doing just fine, thanks.

You really don't get it. I'd rather put the cash under my mattress than have SS make even more money from me.

All those NRDs and Flex payments sitting in their account are making some decent interest :wink1:

This guy gets it :clap

Now stand down soldier.

I do get it. I could care less if they make extra cash off of my payment plan. I don't get stressed about Big Oil, Big Statue, Big iPhone and other Big Corp making money off me if I get want I want from them. You seem to worry a tad too much but hey, if it floats your boat and gets you through the day more power to you. :lol

I do get it. I could care less if they make extra cash off of my payment plan. I don't get stressed about Big Oil, Big Statue, Big iPhone and other Big Corp making money off me if I get want I want from them . . .

You seem to have contradicted yourself - or did you mean couldn't care less?

I have always been a big proponent of waiting to pay until the end. However I know others prefer to budget monthly and I suppose flex is an easy way to do it. No wrong way when it's your money. :lol

Yes that's the way I roll! Not rich but not poor either... use Flexpay all the time ! That's how I got Two versions of Prime1's Optimus and all four of their turtles .... also Deadpool is on flex ... yes I am a statue junkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to this it is an American thing...

When you want to colloquially express that you don’t care at all about something, you might say “I couldn’t care less.” This phrase first popped up in British English at the turn of the 20th century and is still popular today. In the 1960s, a controversial American variant of this phase entered popular usage: “I could care less.” Many native English speakers, both in the UK and US, find this expression to be logically flawed. If you couldn’t care less, then it’s impossible for you to care any less than you do. If you could care less, however (and you want to be taken literally), you’re saying that it is possible for you to care less than you care now.

So your telling me know one else on the planet with the exception of Americans say it? I'm sure even some Brits say it. Not saying I agree with it. Google is wonderful. You can almost find anything. :lol

I'm not a literary master you know. Never claimed to be. :lol
I do appreciate you pointing out my short comings though. I'll go cry in the corner now. :rotfl

If SSC is going to stretch their designs, improve their QC and engineering, and try to push things even further like this seems to dictate guys will pay for that quality. Now they will get fewer pieces I am sure, but this one looks AMAZING. If they deliver it could be a game changer.

The QC on the Iron Studios Spidey had nothing to do with SSC. They were only a distributor, and they even stopped selling it once the extent of how bad it was became clear.

Dude. You're not intelligent so stop acting like you are. It's irritating.

Back