Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes it obtainable for those who can't pay up front though. That's not rubbish.

If someone wants an exclusive and don't have the money readily available the payment plans help immensely. That's way you can score an EX in case it sells out. Far from rubbish.

That price has me shocked. How were the Hulks 550 and this is 700? SS has flipped their lid. I don't think they are getting far from people saying "ok, I'm done" and finding other ways to spend their money. I'm glad I'm only waiting on 1 more announcement which will complete my collection due to space. I'll be around 30 PF's and barring an absolute MUST HAVE for me ( Brandon Lee as The Crow or something ) then I am finally done. These 200 price hikes in a year are laughable.

Open a savings account. At least you'll be getting interest on your money.
If you put the entire $700 in a savings account then you would have a whopping $7 after a year...that's assuming you can get 1% back which very few banks offer. The average apy is .06%...good luck with that savings account.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

In my opinion it's better than SS collecting the interest.

Everyone buying this should pool the money together then I'll collect the interest for you, we'll get a better interest rate.
Just send to my PayPal account: [email protected]

Your 'plan' is rubbish.

Stretching out paymens doesn't make it any cheaper.

You're kidding me, right? You've been a member here a very long time with over 20K posts and you don't know or understand the convenience of making payments so you don't have to dish out the whole price. And it will be cheaper for me like $600 instead of $700. All you do is complain how you live in the UK and it will cost you more and then you wanna knock what other people will do. Instead of your constant, chronic complaining, you should just quit the hobby.

I have always been a big proponent of waiting to pay until the end. However I know others prefer to budget monthly and I suppose flex is an easy way to do it. No wrong way when it's your money. :lol

I have always been a big proponent of waiting to pay until the end. However I know others prefer to budget monthly and I suppose flex is an easy way to do it. No wrong way when it's your money. :lol

And with 0 interest, that's real a plus that SS provides to collectors. So how can anybody call a payment plan, "rubbish?"

You're kidding me, right? You've been a member here a very long time with over 20K posts and you don't know or understand the convenience of making payments so you don't have to dish out the whole price. And it will be cheaper for me like $600 instead of $700. All you do is complain how you live in the UK and it will cost you more and then you wanna knock what other people will do. Instead of your constant, chronic complaining, you should just quit the hobby.

:mwaha

Haven't even mentioned the nearly $100 shipping and 20% V.A.T on this piece yet...

I will probably use $100 RPs and flex the rest. Instead of 8 payments, it should be 11 to stretch it out a bit more. You got to have some type of plan these days since you can expect these PFs will be more $$$. :)

Thats always my plan. Exactly why I like ordering from SS. Until they ****** me on that hulk dio forcing 4 payments instead of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not buying this, but since you guys are talking about ways to buy I have a question. If you put a deposit on something then chose to pay it off in one payment, once it ships, can you still pay whatever you want until then, through the website?

That price has me shocked. How were the Hulks 550 and this is 700? SS has flipped their lid. I don't think they are getting far from people saying "ok, I'm done" and finding other ways to spend their money. I'm glad I'm only waiting on 1 more announcement which will complete my collection due to space. I'll be around 30 PF's and barring an absolute MUST HAVE for me ( Brandon Lee as The Crow or something ) then I am finally done. These 200 price hikes in a year are laughable.

I'm exactly where you are with my collection. Just waiting on one more must-have announcement, I'll blow my rewards points, then walk away. Even if the QC comes through on Deadpool, it's still not worth $700, IMO. I, personally, can't keep up with the price increases.

In my opinion it's better than SS collecting the interest.

Everyone buying this should pool the money together then I'll collect the interest for you, we'll get a better interest rate.
Just send to my PayPal account: [email protected]

No you won't get a better rate on people pooling money on just a savings account. If you are that hard up, I will send you $7 so you can get a value meal at McDonalds tomorrow.

Back