DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's not really fair to compare though since it's almost a whole different genre with the comedy thrown in... but I enjoyed it better.

I really think the director and the team did a great job with Colossus and would love to see how they would tackle Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, etc.

Yea, Miller did a great job, especially with this being his first movie he ever directed, and Deadpool was definitely faithful to the source material but I don’t know how great of a movie it was. I’m hoping the sequel has less emphasis on jokes and more emphasis on story.

Saw this last night. Loved it. Refreshing. I definitely like the DP character that much more. Reynolds was great. Really excited for the sequel.

I loved this movie and I'm thrilled that it's doing well.

Reynolds is Deadpool. This is obviously the superhero that he was born to play and works best with his personality and acting style. The humor was all over the place. They do throw a lot out there but in my opinion, most of them stuck and were funny. The fourth wall comments and other superhero references were hilarious as well. I loved it and so did my girlfriend. She was having a great time.

Also...it's important we support R-rated superhero movies. Overall, I felt Deadpool was extremely well made on a modest budget. This shows Hollywood that if you cast correctly and have a great script, R-rated superhero movies can still work...something they've shy'ed away from.

Well the one thing Hollywood does know is that r rated comedy sells, it always has. I think dead pool falls more in the comedy realm than your average super hero movie. Sure it's violent, but first and foremost they made a comedy. I don't see fox changing their other films because of this, I don't think wolverine will get an r rating because he's not a funny character, but if Hugh does come back for more wolverine and does a wolverine dead pool movie I think we'll get the wolverine people want.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

thats a good point
wolverine could never be comedy so it could suffer

the funny thing is that dc could make suicide squad r

So I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's safe to say that guard was
Spoiler Spoiler:

just saw it, good show but not great. Reynolds is the perfect actor to play this character. Sadly I don't see Deadpool 2 doing as well unless they change it up. The spoofs and talking to the camera will get old pretty quick I think.

just saw it, good show but not great. Reynolds is the perfect actor to play this character. Sadly I don't see Deadpool 2 doing as well unless they change it up. The spoofs and talking to the camera will get old pretty quick I think.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

There were plenty of people in here and in the disappointment thread that said this wouldn't make over 300 mil ww, looking at other R rated raunchy action comedies I don’t understand why they thought that.

Just got back from the theatre. Both my wife and I loved it, great movie, very entertaining, very very funny!

So I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's safe to say that guard was
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I heard the name.

I loved this movie and I'm thrilled that it's doing well.

Reynolds is Deadpool. This is obviously the superhero that he was born to play and works best with his personality and acting style. The humor was all over the place. They do throw a lot out there but in my opinion, most of them stuck and were funny. The fourth wall comments and other superhero references were hilarious as well. I loved it and so did my girlfriend. She was having a great time.

Also...it's important we support R-rated superhero movies. Overall, I felt Deadpool was extremely well made on a modest budget. This shows Hollywood that if you cast correctly and have a great script, R-rated superhero movies can still work...something they've shy'ed away from.

You know, I can only imagine how good Punisher Max would be after seeing this movie. Granted, Deadpool was a labor of love on all ends that burst at the seems with passion to get it right, but R rated comics have been my bag since Preacher and I'd love to see more Explicit Marvel on the screen. What a breath of fresh air that would breathe into a genre of show runner coddled adverts these movies seem to be becoming. My opinion, unapologetically :)

As someone who has never read or watched anything about Deadpool, thought the movie was pretty good. Part of the reason is the story was just a minor even, not a brink of world wide catastrophe.

Thought it was funny.
Stan Lee's best cameo.
The kiddie hand was funny.
Gina looked a bit fat........
Wife enjoyed it.
I prolly won't revisit it though.

Granted, Deadpool was a labor of love on all ends that burst at the seems with passion to get it right

Probably why it's been such a success. Comes through on the screen, that sort of thing.

It's my theory on why Tarantino can sell a movie on his name. Not only are they a little... different, but because he's genuinely passionate about making his movies.

Back