DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I didn't like about the experience was the dumbass woman who read out loud each opening credit and laughed loud and obnoxiously each time. The laughed continued throughout the film at every single joke. I just wanted to turn around and tell her to shovel some food into her mouth so she can spare us her laugh.

Took the older kids to see it this evening.....I continued to enjoy it after a second screening. I'll admit the kids were taken back by the violence, f bombs, nudity etc. as that's not what they've grown accustomed to from Marvel, DC and SW. Formula working to perfection.....

Older kids close to or over 18 but in this evenings showing saw many kids 8 - 10 yrs old range which surprised me. I guess I'm more a protective type a parent. My kids at that age wouldn't be watching this film :lol

Sounds like my sort of movie. Looks like this is Marvels first movie for grown ups :yess:
Ive only seen a few trailers but they looked pretty sweet, Deadpool blowing peoples heads off etc. :lol

Sounds like my sort of movie. Looks like this is Marvels first movie for grown ups :yess:
Ive only seen a few trailers but they looked pretty sweet, Deadpool blowing peoples heads off etc. :lol

It was fine.....not the greatest and far from the worst cbm but for a starter film with limited budget.....it turned out well. Reynolds far better in this film then Lantern imo

Movie was decent, but I absolutely hated the focus on Wade's relationship with Morena Baccarin.

When I go to see a Deadpool movie, I don't go for a story about a serious and committed romantic relationship. It should have been cut entirely.

Deadpool was originally going to kill Francis with a boom that falls into the shot. He was going to take it from the boom guy behind camera during Colossus speech and stab Francis in the head with it.

That would have been better in my opinion. I'm kind of surprised they didn't play up the behind the scenes aspect more, or the fact that he comes from comic books.

You are probably going to hate BvS too though :lol

He'll love Batman....only Batman

GKenwms.gif

Deadpool was originally going to kill Francis with a boom that falls into the shot. He was going to take it from the boom guy behind camera during Colossus speech and stab Francis in the head with it.

That would have been better in my opinion. I'm kind of surprised they didn't play up the behind the scenes aspect more, or the fact that he comes from comic books.

:exactly:

You are probably going to hate BvS too though :lol

You must be confusing me with Riddick, I enjoy crappy movies and bitching about them even more. :lol

Only thing I didn't like about the experience was the dumbass woman who read out loud each opening credit and laughed loud and obnoxiously each time. The laughed continued throughout the film at every single joke. I just wanted to turn around and tell her to shovel some food into her mouth so she can spare us her laugh.

Dude, did you for some reason fly over and see this in Binghamton NY?? I had the same type woman right next to me.. I had to get up and move.

Thought it was pretty perfect for what it was. Will make a good double feature with War Zone.

Funnier than the movie itself, was turning around to see the reactions of the three 5 year old kids sitting behind me with their dad. The "Oh wow" at the full frontal nudity followed by wild laughing at Stan Lee in that scene had me dying. Also took my 71 year old father. He laughed hardest at Wade eating Vanessa out with Halloween vampire teeth.

SATURDAY UPDATE: Deadpool brought in an estimated $47.5 million on Friday and an "A" CinemaScore. That's the largest Friday ever in February, besting Fifty Shades of Grey's $30.2 million Friday last year by a whopping $17.3 million. Projections now have the film opening with $110-116 million for the three-day weekend and possibly as much as $130 million for the four-day, both of which would obviously be records. Here's another look at the records Deadpool is looking to break:

Right now, it looks like all of those records will be falling, but for even more detail on the records click here.

FRIDAY UPDATE: Deadpool got off to an excellent start last night, raking in $12.7 million from Thursday previews, which began at 7PM in 2,975 theaters. This is the largest February preview ever, topping Fifty Shades of Grey, which brought in $8.6 million last year. It's also the largest R-rated preview ever, topping The Hangover Part II's $10.4 million preview session back in 2011.

Good for Ryan Reynolds. Hopefully, they keep the budget low for the sequel as well. No need to spend $150 million on a film. I say, give it a 75 million budget and they'll have another hit.

Still hoping sequel is X Force and I think its going to be.

Deadpool with Cable, Colossus, Psylocke and Angel (maybe they can timetravel them from Apocalypse into it) as well as hopefully Cannonball and Domino would be awesome.

I think they should put Gambit in X Force too.

Saw this last night with a friend. We both LOVED it. Saw it again this afternoon with my wife and she really liked it as well. DP fans should get a kick out of this flic.

Back