DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Does Black Mask have no trigger fingers? I cant find a clear picture. If so that's really disappointing.

The right palm is sculpted with a gun gripping action. Not so much in the left, but since they are pliable plastic you can fit the gun naturally and they will stay like that...

What do you guys think of my coloured lighting setup?
tumblr_mwd05aXmA41s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Update for UK collectors DC Collectibles Arkham City Batman Vs Bane, Arkham Origins Batman and Black Mask are all due in comic book,specialty shops and online retailers from this Wednesday.

The colors are cool but... they look like they are dancing. It's very disco!

Update for UK collectors DC Collectibles Arkham City Batman Vs Bane, Arkham Origins Batman and Black Mask are all due in comic book,specialty shops and online retailers from this Wednesday.

Awesome, thanks for the info Ditch!

What do you guys think of my coloured lighting setup?
tumblr_mwd05aXmA41s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Looks great, yeah, it looks like they've got a bit of the village people going on :lol

The only thing I'd add, personally, I'd put the Joker on some sort of platform so he'd stand above Batman a bit.

Thanks. Do you know if there is anyway to get a Hugo Strange figure in the UK other than ebay?

That's probably the only thing Mattel got right though, cause those figures are damn ugly :lol

I guess I can always apply some nail polish to make it look shinier.

So, to those who have completed Arkham Origins already, which characters in the game are you the most excited about seeing made into figure form, who haven't been done so already, and collected thusly?

Last edited:

Really hoping for a Shiva Copperhead and Gordon.

I would love all the assassins made and calendar man as he is mentioned in two games now.

Just got my Bats, it's insane how the HS and paintjob are so detailed for such a small figure, I mean, the eyes, seriously! And it looks amazing from any angle, the paint catches the light really good, gives it a subtle gloss effect to the skin, like he's been sweating or raining, it's got to be one of the finest 7" figures all around to date.

So, to those who have completed Arkham Origins already, which characters in the game are you the most excited about seeing made into figure form, who haven't been done so already, and collected thusly?

I mostly want them to make Alfred. He's a core character from all three games. I would like to see if they can do a good Copperhead and Shiva, but honestly, I really doubt whether I'll find any worth buying othre then Batman, upcoming Deathstroke and Alfred. And I would've bought Deadshot had he had his Sniper (to hold). One thing the game failed in for me was truly making the assasins (besides Bane) whole characters, instead of just themed hitmen. Not meaning to spoil, I was mostly disappointed by how they handled Deadshot (and Firefly and Deathstroke to a lesser extent). Shiva's use was very logical from her char's pov imo, as was Copperhead's, but they could've done so much with Deadshot and Deathstroke (looking at the cinematic trailer's content..), just really let me down.:(

Also, if you don't care about Bane ( like I do, only version I ever found awesome was Hardy's), the game suddenly loses significant appeal as well, but that's my pov.

Anybody else's game experience impact their buying agenda?

Anyone know a good store or site to buy Arkham City Nightwing? I can't find him anywhere cheap

I saw a pair of Nightwing's at a shop yesterday but I'm in Canada.

I am at this point almost completely content with my collection but feel that scarecrow is the missing link, unfortunately it seems the best price i can get for him for shipped is $35. Can anyone give me very strong positive testimonial for the figure that will help me rationalize paying that much?

Back