DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Is there an OFFICIAL release date list for the previous releases? I mean real day one of each figure (not just the month), like for videogame. Really thanks.

Is there an OFFICIAL release date list for the previous releases? I mean real day one of each figure (not just the month), like for videogame. Really thanks.

Not really. Sometimes they give us a day but it usually doesn't happen. We're lucky if the stuff shows up within the month that it's supposed to. I think the Mad Love pack is/was supposed to hit tomorrow. We'll see. Even then, some dealers might get it tomorrow, some might not. :dunno

Not really. Sometimes they give us a day but it usually doesn't happen. We're lucky if the stuff shows up within the month that it's supposed to. I think the Mad Love pack is/was supposed to hit tomorrow. We'll see. Even then, some dealers might get it tomorrow, some might not. :dunno
Thanks and could you show me a list with the date of the previous ones? Regards.

I've been busy updating my display and here's the result! :)

Your display is a thing of beauty. I resisted this line when it first started due to the joint issues, but I am so close to ordering the Phantasm two-pack and the sight of so many figures in such a tasteful display isn't helping!

Your display is a thing of beauty. I resisted this line when it first started due to the joint issues, but I am so close to ordering the Phantasm two-pack and the sight of so many figures in such a tasteful display isn't helping!

DO IT!!!! You will not regret the decision.

Did you guys hear them say that they plan on outdoing themselves again... AFTER the Batwing! :thud:

It was in one of the new videos.

What could they be doing for next year??!?!

Batcomputer would be more likely maybe come with the Joker card and a penny and maybe even an additional display case with the bat families suits. However, with Batman Beyond being shown off I'm just hoping for
f455fa9338ce425070dabdcc6efff402.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing today :( Going to go to my comic shop in a bit anyways and see if they have anything new on the order sheet lol. For anyone who's been messing with the Diamond Select Femme Fatales statues, Animated Catwoman is listed for next week.

Wooop! That's a great news phantasm! Thanks for the update, she is the last one I'm waiting for before shipping my order of all 5 girlies ^^

Wooop! That's a great news phantasm! Thanks for the update, she is the last one I'm waiting for before shipping my order of all 5 girlies ^^

All 5 being Ivy, Harley, Batgirl, Catwoman and the EE Talia? Niice. I've been picking through them and only have Harley and Wonder Woman so far. I want Hawkgirl, Batgirl, maybe Catwoman. Superman and Batman come out this year too. It would be awesome to see the whole league by them. I hope they end up doing Black Canary and Huntress in JLU too

All 5 being Ivy, Harley, Batgirl, Catwoman and the EE Talia? Niice. I've been picking through them and only have Harley and Wonder Woman so far. I want Hawkgirl, Batgirl, maybe Catwoman. Superman and Batman come out this year too. It would be awesome to see the whole league by them. I hope they end up doing Black Canary and Huntress in JLU too

That's correct, all 5 of the BTAS ladies including Talia :) When they are all in I will get them shipped together to UK to save on postage :d

While I wasn't aware what her current origins were in the comics (and how dumb imo), I've understood even visually how far away the character has gone from the cartoon inspired version. Seems like its been that way for years in fact. Only time you see Timm traces these days are in Hot Topic clothes and DCC collectibles. I'll still check out the movie though.

Sorry, but that article is complete garbage.

Your post also sounds like a click bait add haha.

Why?

Garbage is that "new" Harley origin in the comics.

A ridiculous reuse of Joker's origin, in which the authors completely removed Harley's choice of becoming a villian, by making the Joker the leading character in Harley's story, not her.
Really?? "The Joker throws Harlee into a vat of chemicals and... Boom! Harley Quinn is born!"???

Timm and Dini had written Harley's origin story in a way she is the leading character; she chooses to become Harley Quinn.
And then some random authors come, re-write it and make it all about Joker.

And the movie's screenwriter picked that ridiculous origin for Harley's big movie debut, instead of the classic.

If you're OK with that... Be happy with the movie.

Why?

Garbage is that "new" Harley origin in the comics.

A ridiculous reuse of Joker's origin, in which the authors completely removed Harley's choice of becoming a villian, by making the Joker the leading character in Harley's story, not her.
Really?? "The Joker throws Harlee into a vat of chemicals and... Boom! Harley Quinn is born!"???

Timm and Dini had written Harley's origin story in a way she is the leading character; she chooses to become Harley Quinn.
And then some random authors come, re-write it and make it all about Joker.

And the movie's screenwriter picked that ridiculous origin for Harley's big movie debut, instead of the classic.

If you're OK with that... Be happy with the movie.

Well, to be fair, she didn't have a choice in the original origin. It was all about Joker. He played with her emotions, seduced, and brainwashed her into believeing his story and into loving him enough to break him out of Arkham, and defending him against the Bat. I never understood the belief that she was the one who decided that. He very clearly mainipulated her into doing his bidding.

Also, we don't know what all is going on in the Squad movie. Obviously, she is put into the vat, but there could be a decision on her part to take the dip, to be more like her Puddin', or she could be thrown in against her will. I think jumping to conclusions, based on an article coming from a website that has clearly been out against the upcoming DC slate of movies, would be rash. I'm not a fan of the New 52 origin of Harley because I always knew the original, but that doesn't mean a lot of the people who came into comics through the New 52 dislike it. That could be considered the better one to someone else.

We still don't know if it's going to play out exactly like the New 52 origin... maybe she wants to take a dip in the pool to look more like the man she loves? Who knows? It's just an educated guess at this point.

Back