DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm not making any promises yet because the release is so far away, but I would be willing to sell it for that price.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Curious how big that actual signal will be. I wonder if it will be undersized.

signal.jpg

Heat it up with a blow dryer, then straighten it out when its soft. Once you have it as you like it , stick the head under cold water or freezer for a bit.

This reads really funny to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no need to buy the set if all you want is the batsignal. DCC didn't make that ******* thing just to sell it as incentive for fans to buy the Batmobile. It'll be available by itself or with a figure. I do think there's a chance for a deluxe Gordon with the batsignal, so for those who want the signal, might want to think twice about buying the upcoming Gordon figure.

Shhhhhh!!!!! It is not suppose to be obvious what DCC is doing.

What's not to get?
1. The Batmobile isn't even a year old, it's not even 4 months old
2. A lot of people just bought this during the holidays
3. Before the Batmobile went up last year, people suggested "Batmobile capes", which obviously went ignored
4. DCC put out that demo video buttering people up about their "definitive" Batmobile and shrugging things off like the figures sitting in there with plastic capes
5. People bought extra Batman and Robin figures to put inside the Batmobile

1. If they really wanted to screw you guys over.... they never would have announced it 8 months in advance.
2. I just bought a Iron Man Mark 43 and the new one came out/announced. Am I complaining? No.
3. Glad they are making them now
4. Maybe people should have waited. They wait 3 years for a Hot Toys for perfection, why not wait for this like me until cloth capes were out?
5. Good for them. Now they will have two more to set in this new one.

This company isn't meant to cater to each individual who bought the Batmobile. It is in the business of making money. Simple answer to those who have the old one and want this one..... tough luck.

This company isn't meant to cater to each individual who bought the Batmobile. It is in the business of making money.

No ****, that seems to be the bottom line for all these toy companies now a days, and it certainly shows.

Maybe DCC should drop their whole "we're doing this for the fans, we're following the model sheets" shtick and get down to brass tacks, that $$$. And likewise customers can skip buying any of their vehicles or figures initially since they'll just be rereleased (either after broken figures like the Wave 1 fiasco or "improved" gift sets like these) at a later date.

Shhhhhh!!!!! It is not suppose to be obvious what DCC is doing.

1. If they really wanted to screw you guys over.... they never would have announced it 8 months in advance.
2. I just bought a Iron Man Mark 43 and the new one came out/announced. Am I complaining? No.
3. Glad they are making them now
4. Maybe people should have waited. They wait 3 years for a Hot Toys for perfection, why not wait for this like me until cloth capes were out?
5. Good for them. Now they will have two more to set in this new one.

This company isn't meant to cater to each individual who bought the Batmobile. It is in the business of making money. Simple answer to those who have the old one and want this one..... tough luck.

This comes off like you're trying too hard to force logic into your points
If they're in the business of making money, how do they benefit from announcing this 8 months in advance of its release and less than 4 months after the original release?
Whatever quantities they made of the original Batmobile are now at risk because people will pass on that to buy the combo, no?
It's poor decision making all around for this one and there's no real bull shatting to deny it

This comes off like you're trying too hard to force logic into your points
If they're in the business of making money, how do they benefit from announcing this 8 months in advance of its release and less than 4 months after the original release?
Whatever quantities they made of the original Batmobile are now at risk because people will pass on that to buy the combo, no?
It's poor decision making all around for this one and there's no real bull shatting to deny it

The people who reaaallly wanted it already have it now after the holidays. I bet they will make more money on this set that will tempt those like me into buying it. Your post could be said about anything. Why did Dodge announce a new car at the auto show when they have older models?

Personally the new set suits me fine. I was waiting until after Christmas to find the Batmobile anyway but after seeing the announcement I'm happy to wait as it looks like a great set. I understand why some are angry at the re-release but it's just the nature of the business now.

The people who reaaallly wanted it already have it now after the holidays. I bet they will make more money on this set that will tempt those like me into buying it. Your post could be said about anything. Why did Dodge announce a new car at the auto show when they have older models?

Except... everyone expects car companies to put new models out... annually...

What? lol

Even though I'm glad I waited, I wouldn't say to someone else "you should have waited". These days you don't know what's going to sell out and be scalped at twice the original price.

My advice to collectors would be; if it's an American toy company you can wait a while. If it's an import (China, Japan, Singapore) you better jump on it quick! Although Takara and Kotobukiya are easier to come by than most other imports.

I wonder the most if the shown batman is final. I meal till now they changed him anytime. the first one looks complete different from promotion image and so the 2 pack one differs. at least with the 2-pack one it's not a big deal.
for this deluxe pack promotion they used 2-pack batman. let's see wheather they use him for the final release or change him again.
I for my part am glad to have waited.

If everyone had waited they probably wouldn't have attempted this second run because no one bought the first. In fact if we had all waited on both the Batman and Robin figures and the Batmobile (and waited to buy the other figures) this line would be dead.

Saw these two at my local LCS
Batman%20amp%20Phantasm_zpso3xbmuip.jpg

Seems the factory didn't forget to paint every Batman figure's teeth.

Heat it up with a blow dryer, then straighten it out when its soft. Once you have it as you like it , stick the head under cold water or freezer for a bit.

Tried today and didn't work, the hat is already soft.. (I thik it's rubber)

I honestly don't like the look of the cloth capes. I understand the effort, but it just doesn't look good. They look like rags.

I think Blight would be cool.

I would love for them to insert Batman Beyond into this line. I actually just got a 12" Batman Beyond that was a part of the new Batman Unlimited series.

Back