DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Zelu. I have always considered you to be the best customizer when it came to upgrading these figures and making characters from the show. With this new set of concept crossovers, you have set a new high mark and are showing off some truly unique artistic skill! Congratulations!

Love that Joker!
7d5b41ad4f141ff2554982ddd1df583b.jpg

https://images.app.goo.gl/6cXyE6ajhco1LkpKA

Very cool customs! I hope DC Direct takes note.

And since we're on topic of illustrated movie Batman figures, it would be sweet if they'd ever do some of the Tiny Toon Adventures caricatures as well as Batduck & Decoy.

index 1.jpgindex 2.jpgindex.jpg

Last edited:
Holy ****ing ****, that?s cool, Zelu! I would buy the **** out of those. Plan on doing any others? I?d love to see Two-Face and Riddler from Forever.

WOW Thank you very much guys!! I'm glad you like them! :)

I hope I can make some more in the future but I din't know when yet

Zelu, you're next level buddy. Don't let anything get in the way of you creating these. You're tempting me to get back into customs

Those customs are amazing Zelu, wonderful job :clap Still can't get over how good those expressions are.

DCC gonna need to step their game up, you are destroying them :lol

Here is one more custom - Jim Carrey as the Riddler :D[...]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

WOW. :horror

I would buy your entire Burton line twice if it was available in stores. Once at custom prices. ;)

But still. WOW.

*EDIT: Burton/Schumacher

Last edited:
Fantastic! Really Glad you are able to keep doing your art and shsring with us!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Great job on these buddy! It's nice to see someone else making customs of less know characters! I love it! Who did you use as a base for Dagget and Rhino?

Speaking of customs I tried to do something diofferent. This is my Batman Movie x Batman the Animated Series characters :D

I wish DC had the initiative to do things like this. So freaking cool

Back