DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Well, I'm not going to complain about two extra accessories, which are identical to one that's very much in the package, that I'd never heard about until just now, and I would not at all be surprised if the poster is behind hiding behind the cape in there. I am, however really not liking all that much the look of the "NECA diaper" he has, Im not sure I like the Marvel Legends style hips on HARDAC, and I am disappointed that Harvey still has that droopy eye on his good side. That said... everything else... *kisses fingers like a chef*

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They even removed the "punch hands". So every time DC shows pic for preorders, you put your money on something that will come out with a lot of missing things. So people will not preorder anymore, and they cancel line like LUCHA EXPLOSIVA, because of just few preorders. It's a loop. People are afraid of preorder something that could came out really different. Do you remember the MAD LOVE pack? First preorder: Black tuxedo Joker. Final solicit: Metallic Purple Joker. And what came out? The regular Joker we all already have (with any notice)

joker.jpg

They even removed the "punch hands". So every time DC shows pic for preorders, you put your money on something that will come out with a lot of things missing. So people will not preorder anymore, and they cancel line like LUCHA EXPLOSIVA because of just few preorders. It's a loop. People are afraid of preorder something that came out really different. Do you remember the MAD LOVE pack? First preorder: black tuxedo Joker. Final solicit: Metallic Purple Joker.And what came out? The regular Joker we all already have.

I subscribe to

They even removed the "punch hands". So every time DC shows pic for preorders, you put your money on something that will come out with a lot of missing things. So people will not preorder anymore, and they cancel line like LUCHA EXPLOSIVA, because of just few preorders. It's a loop. People are afraid of preorder something that could came out really different. Do you remember the MAD LOVE pack? First preorder: Black tuxedo Joker. Final solicit: Metallic Purple Joker. And what came out? The regular Joker we all already have.

That's the kind of bait & switch that could lead to problems with the Better Business Bureau.

It's especially disappointing if you remember a time when DC Direct's production figures turned out better than the prototypes in the solicitation photos.

I always thought Two-Face’s good half resembled a young Lou Scheimer.
CFDC1D07-D635-42B4-9209-CB4869025EDB.jpg

Have they also cut the stands? Will be pretty ticked off if so.

I just noticed that they didn’t give HARDAC Batman a second cape. Now the half Batman half robot head doesn’t fit right on that cape. Only the full robot head can be used.

This can’t even be achieved now,

A0C919FB-F40C-42EA-A915-E5E5AF912D4E.jpeg

Pretty messed up.

Dang. That cowl/cape looks pretty cool. Would’ve been awesome if we’d gotten that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance the second cape is behind the figure, inside the package? We haven't seen the final figures and their accessories fully displayed yet.

It says 6 pieces, so I doubt it.

I didn't notice before, but the half-exposed head and the one cape look really bad together.

They even removed the "punch hands". So every time DC shows pic for preorders, you put your money on something that will come out with a lot of missing things. So people will not preorder anymore, and they cancel line like LUCHA EXPLOSIVA, because of just few preorders. It's a loop. People are afraid of preorder something that could came out really different. Do you remember the MAD LOVE pack? First preorder: Black tuxedo Joker. Final solicit: Metallic Purple Joker. And what came out? The regular Joker we all already have (with any notice)

View attachment 451195

So the first two pictures were never made?

So the first two pictures were never made?

Exactly. That were the pictures to push you to preorder the figure. Then you go in your local Shop and find a different figure :rotfl

It says 6 pieces, so I doubt it.

Suppose that other cape is, in fact, not included. Using one of the old capes from previous Batman figs would solve this problem?

I'm not getting Hardac (never really liked him or his eps), but I'm sad for those who are.

Suppose that other cape is, in fact, not included. Using one of the old capes from previous Batman figs would solve this problem?

I'm not getting Hardac (never really liked him or his eps), but I'm sad for those who are.
You'd have to cut it up to make it accurate.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It’s like the Mask of The Phantasm cape fiasco all over again... Disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, they could probably fill an accessory set with all the **** they’ve cut from this line.

This is enough for me. Ripped stand, old articulation system, and ripped most of the accessories you have seen when you preordered the figure. Two-face and Scarecrow have old leg articulation system too.
This is SCAM.

grayghost.jpg

But that is the new leg articulation system, exactly how it's always been shown. No older figure has that. What's your point?

Back