DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Trying to dump excess stock perhaps? So you might end up with like an Icons Lex Luthor figure or something like that.

That Batmobile re-release is very interesting. Where is the picture from?

I finished up another custom and Terry is in hot pursuit! I made her out of a TAS Harley Quinn.
f5d2fb8ec484d5d0d345910e5c062305.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

She looks amazing!!! I hope you do more Batman Beyond villain customs!

So DCC made a new package for this Batmovile or the guys at the con made it? Or it is distributed in Italy with a new package desing? (Some distributors made some changes on the packaging)

Found a perfect ikea coffee table to turn into an display case for the Batwing. Gonna have 3 sides acrylic pannels. Black foam board in the back then with led which my bestas or detolfs to house my animated figures will be on top.

e0935f92d5e5a43e4d54a83a587773bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So DCC made a new package for this Batmovile or the guys at the con made it? Or it is distributed in Italy with a new package desing? (Some distributors made some changes on the packaging)

I think is DCC that made new packaging :).

She looks amazing!!! I hope you do more Batman Beyond villain customs!

Thank you!
I do have more planned and the next one will be Spellbinder. I'm currently working on 3 other DCAU females, but he'll be after them. I'm kinda spreading my work out over all 4 shows at once. (TAS, TNBA, BB, STAS)

Found a perfect ikea coffee table to turn into an display case for the Batwing. Gonna have 3 sides acrylic pannels. Black foam board in the back then with led which my bestas or detolfs to house my animated figures will be on top.

e0935f92d5e5a43e4d54a83a587773bc.jpg

What table is that?

Psycho50501, share pics when you have that table turned into a display for your Batwing.
CaptSpock, cool job. Looking forward to see Spellbinder. BTW, which figure, based on TNBA, you recommend me to customise using the Creeper figure? Cheers!

Psycho50501, share pics when you have that table turned into a display for your Batwing.
CaptSpock, cool job. Looking forward to see Spellbinder. BTW, which figure, based on TNBA, you recommend me to customise using the Creeper figure? Cheers!

Oh I will it will set low because I can find anything the size need to sit ontop of an besta/detolf but still will look pretty good when i'm done with it.

Thanks!
Oh man, he's a tough one because I've been going back and forth on whether or not his body would make a decent Bizarro. I think I'm going to try it out because his neck has that Bizarro forward angle to it and his chest seems big enough.
I saw someone also used the original Kenner Bizarro's head to make a Tim Drake Joker, so I might attempt that too with this line.

Batman Mask of the Phantasm is my most favorite Batman movie.

I finally was able to grab a Man-Bat off of eBay at a price I was willing to pay, so all that leaves for me is Two-Face. Does anyone know where I can find him at a reasonable price, or is anyone here selling?

Anyone know where I can get the 5 pack for an decent price?

Haha I actually just came to ask the same

So if anyone has some extra Five Packs of Rogues, let us know!

My collection so far and only started last month.
6cf8761b29463b86c1bf8fb67e8b077d.jpg
d5c1ee281cc78ee766aad3b46da3661c.jpg
ddddb95e91c15f193cf1cfa7e3a62eb8.jpg
7f22ed5c8f5472fea14c553b433de012.jpg

I just got my Joker expression pack in yesterday. I love the sculpts, but I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of hands. Same splayed or relaxed hands would have gone a long way to get more poses out of him. They also did not include the advertised card holding hands, right?
The knife and baseball bat from the Batman expression pack are perfect for him though, I'm glad that extends my range of poses somewhat. I'm thinking an oversized mallet would be great as well, might try my hands at making one if I find the motivation.

Did anybody try to give him ball socket ankles? The pivot only ankle articulation really inhibits his poseability IMO, would love to get some deeper stances.

Overall I'm a bit disappointed with him right out the box, but I think I'm warming up to him. I just feel some changes like an extra pair of hands and improved ankle articulation could turn him from good to great.

Anyone know where I can get the 5 pack for an decent price?

Haha I actually just came to ask the same

So if anyone has some extra Five Packs of Rogues, let us know!

A few weeks ago, I was able to get the GCPD Rogues Gallery 5-pack on eBay for under $150 shipped. The seller had it posted for $200 or best offer, and I got him down to $130 before shipping. Until I was able to get that deal, the only reputable place I could find that had it for under $200 was Amazon (they were selling it for $175ish for weeks), but now they have run out of stock. I'd keep my eye on Amazon and eBay.

Anyone else have other ideas?

i just bought this and I have no clue how to dismantle the top piece from the lower part. There's 8 screws which i removed but something seems to be stuck at the back.

the rear of the upper body curves under the chassis so removing straight up is impossible.

Back