DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Surprised that BBTS is sold out. Loose figs also don't seem to go up often on ebay. Really wanted that extra Bane, but looks like i'll have to buy another boxset to get it.

I've been checking eBay for a single Mr. Freeze, myself. It is weird that there aren't more singles popping up.

I listed my spares Ivy, Croc and Bane. Not a single taker.

Surprised that BBTS is sold out.

BBTS had a promotion that included a Commissioner Gordon figure. I'm sure that helped sell through. Had it been a Harvey Bullock figure, I'd have gone with BBTS, too. Right now I'm watching Amazon like the stock market.

Well the Harley expressions set is up in the solications, but they also reveal DCC's new SIX inch statue line (early 80s New Teen Titans). I mean, looks like a nail in the coffin to me when it comes to new action figures from DCC. There's even also a Brian Bolland 7" Batman statue solicited.

Well the Harley expressions set is up in the solications, but they also reveal DCC's new SIX inch statue line (early 80s New Teen Titans). I mean, looks like a nail in the coffin to me when it comes to new action figures from DCC. There's even also a Brian Bolland 7" Batman statue solicited.

I can see it being the end. They probably are sick to death dealing with the QC issues that they have never been able to satisfactorily fix with their action figures.

No loose joints on a statue lol. Its a shame but hopefully somebody els picks up the ball. I have zero interest in small statues....

Hmmmm BTAS 6 inch statues to be announced at Toy Fair? First two will be Two Face and Scarecrow.

The sales pitch will be: Compatible with the DCC BTAS action figure line!!!

20180119_123738.jpg

Bane was here!

:horror :horror That’s the scariest thing a BTAS fan could ever see!!!!

:horror :horror That’s the scariest thing a BTAS fan could ever see!!!!
My batcave have some problem so I have to destroy everythink to have a replacement...

Haha batman's face is priceless :clap

Just got the batwing from amazon. Dam is that thing huge! Now to figure out where I'm gonna put it.

I took mine out of the box, put it together, made sure everything worked, and put it right back into the box! I'm restructuring my displays just to accommodate that thing.

Back