DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I wonder if Livewire and Kara will be release as single-carded figures when the STAS officially start.. :confused:

I was initially told via email that they would. After some of the things I've read here in the last couple of months, I am now genuinely wondering whether that is still the plan or whether it's changed.

I don't have BTAS Harley atm as I used it to make the unmasked version :p

I was mostly curious about relative size and height. Did the headswap change Harley's height dramatically or is the unmasked version about the same?

I was mostly curious about relative size and height. Did the headswap change Harley's height dramatically or is the unmasked version about the same?

Unmasked version is slightly different as I'm using Zatanna's head that is slightly different size to Harl. Here is the photo :)

Livewire is perfectly in scale with TNBA Batgirl.

Man, those posed photos with the accessories look fantastic. Where did you get those?
Thanks for giving us an early peek at the set!

Looks like whatever accident gave Livewire her powers also fused her boobs together, like Electro's teeth in ASM 2. :lol

Man, those posed photos with the accessories look fantastic. Where did you get those?
Thanks for giving us an early peek at the set!

Thanks and no worries :) Accesory-wise: Ivy's vine is from Gotham City Play Arts figure, I found the hammer piece on ebay and the thunder effect is custom made with hot glue :)

Thanks and no worries :) Accesory-wise: Ivy's vine is from Gotham City Play Arts figure, I found the hammer piece on ebay and the thunder effect is custom made with hot glue :)

Niice idea! Gonna have to try that out. Have you made any ice or flame effects with colored sticks?

Looks like whatever accident gave Livewire her powers also fused her boobs together, like Electro's teeth in ASM 2. :lol

Lmao
I think the look is accurate though according to some of her pics I just looked at on Google. She's probably very small busted and her costume isn't as form-fitting as the others.

Lmao
I think the look is accurate though according to some of her pics I just looked at on Google. She's probably very small busted and her costume isn't as form-fitting as the others.

I agree, I'm sure Green Goblin was just pointing out a courious fact xD
Livewire is not Powergirl afterall.. Wonder if we will see her as action figure.. xDD
50f57ce0784f6bc9806e5d8ee324cece.jpg

Perhaps they improved the paint job on the 2nd run of this figure and the "new" single carted one also have the improved version.

:D pretty sure you're right:
$_57.JPG

I got Ivy when she first released and mine's paint job looks like the "better paint" version. It may just be an individual figure paint issue

Finally today I had got my Harley Quinn TNBA figure (with a good paint job), I had taken a photo of the figure and I put it together in photoshop with the turnaround and it's almost perfect. The head is identical, and the body is practically the same. I am very happy with the new one :clap, and completely replaces the BTAS Harley (I hate it).

HQT.jpg

Went to my local comic store and noticed something weird about the pricing. NBA Harley, Firefly, and anti fire Batman were all 27.99 while every other recent figure was 24.99. What gives? I thought the latest wave was where the price hike would come and isn't the latest wave Talia, Scarface, Bullock, etc? Anyway I ended up getting NBA Joker and Bullock. and a Black Cannary from Arrow. I was THIS close to getting x-mas Joker but 2 Jokers in one day seemed...excessive.

My LCS has Batman Beyond box set in stock. It looks great in person, but they want $65... I'll have to try ordering it elsewhere for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a great idea. Hot glue for the lightning? I may have to try that...any tips? Does it droop at all over time?

My LCS has Batman Beyond box set in stock. It looks great in person, but they want $65... I'll have to try ordering it elsewhere for less.

Haha same. My shop had it marked at $65, which I thought was odd being that even WB's site and everywhere else that has it for $50-$55. Luckily I snagged mine for a bit less. Terry's wings are super cheap and could easily snap at any given time, plus they look subpar at best. Other than that no complaints though, aside from Bruce's massive gorilla hands. Pretty cool set overall, just not a very exciting pick up I suppose (that could partially be because I don't know where to put it though lol). Really hope we end up getting some of the villains in the future to go with these guys. Would be cool to get a little Beyond shelf going

Yeah! Batman Beyond Joker would be sick!

I think they could make a hell of a Return of The Joker 3-pack.

Future Joker:

latest

Original Joker:

image5.png

Joker Junior:

batman-beyond-return-of-the-joker-tim-drake-robin-transformed-review.jpg

I know that, even if they did them, there's probably no chance it would happen, but it would be cool as hell if Joker Junior and the original Joker came with alternate heads and some sort of bang flag attachment as accessories to recreate this:

tumblr_ltgoh7xiNl1qdlf3ro1_r8_500.gif

tumblr_m7xqxqUi251r22955o1_400.gif

^
The Joker father, the Joker son and the future Joker microchip ghost

Back