DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks guys :)
Why does Batgirl have her legs crossed? Lol
When you gotta go, you gotta go! :lol

Dunno if it's just the pose or what but Supergirl seems to have a leg longer than the other xDD probably is just the articulation bended.. (guessing she have one, of course xD)
There's been a couple of occasions with these figures where they have one leg longer than the other. That TNBA Batgirl is one such example. It might be the case here with Supergirl too, or hopefully as you say it's just that she has articulation there and the foot is bent down.

Interesting - Ivy seems much whiter than the first release - which I am more than ok with. The solicit pics suggested she would be - but they also featured the wrong Harley so wasn't sure we'd get that Ivy. So 2 old, 1 repaint and 2 new figs.

Interesting - Ivy seems much whiter than the first release - which I am more than ok with. The solicit pics suggested she would be - but they also featured the wrong Harley so wasn't sure we'd get that Ivy. So 2 old, 1 repaint and 2 new figs.
I wasn't that convinced she looked different to her original release tbh.... If she is definitely whiter then that's a good thing. It's a bit difficult for me to tell though with these pictures really.

When you gotta go, you gotta go! :lol

Well, she had been waiting awhile to be released.

As a matter of fact, how does she even go in the costume? Looks like she'd have to get almost naked just to go because most of her suit looks likes one piece besides the gloves, boots, belt, and cape, which would probably have to be removed to get the rest off. I hope Bruce and Wayne-Tech invested in some hi-tech Depends for those suits lol.

Well, she had been waiting awhile to be released.

As a matter of fact, how does she even go in the costume? Looks like she'd have to get almost naked just to go because most of her suit looks likes one piece besides the gloves, boots, belt, and cape, which would probably have to be removed to get the rest off. I hope Bruce and Wayne-Tech invested in some hi-tech Depends for those suits lol.

according to Bruce Timm concept you're right :D
Dunno if in TNBA things got better... I hope for her! xDDD

Attachments

• batadvenholspec-5.jpg
    batadvenholspec-5.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 156

I guess that's one way to do it. Infantino's made more sense to me. ;)

batgirl-carmine-infantino.jpg

As for the 5-pack, I wasn't expecting any accessories but stands. Livewire looks good. Not sure about Supergirl's duck boots but if they're authentic, they're authentic. Glad to have some variety with Ivy even if she's only got paler skin. That Harley will get the spare noggin that came with her single release. Batgirl might get her flesh painted mannequin black so she came be a costume display in a Batcave diorama.

I wondered if the 5pk was going to be the same size of box as Clayface- I guess so.

LOL I can't see the wires that usually secure the figures. I guess they just putted the figures in the box quickly and without care to break them xDDD

I can see twist ties floating around back there. It looks like they were removed. There's a good chance this was a production sample (hence the red dot on the upper right corner). It probably got opened up, the product was inspected, and replaced for the show.

I can see twist ties floating around back there. It looks like they were removed. There's a good chance this was a production sample (hence the red dot on the upper right corner). It probably got opened up, the product was inspected, and replaced for the show.

Yeah, make sense :)

For people who search a good solution for display Livewire...
Go Tamashii style. xD
item_0000011020_GguiUi9V_01.jpg

Don't even bother explaining these obvious things.

Some people here just love to say "how wrong" the figures and packaging are, even when there's obviously nothing wrong about it. They so love to nitipick that they just can't see the truth anymore.

I mean, seriously... LMFAO, it is a toy fair, for Christ's sake! Nothing there is for sale and is hardly final. And people still go on and say "the legs are crossed", "where are the ties!?".
You see what I mean about "obsessed with nitipicking"?

That's why I've been away from here. I just can't anymore.

Only God will save us during NY ToyFair. You will see how these people will act.
"OMG! Their feet are broken! Where are the accessories?! DCC sucks!"
Even with the figures there being mere prototypes. They just don't know protos/samples are not final or for sale.
Just like last year. It was a mess.
UGH

Don't even bother explaining these obvious things.

Some people here just love to say "how wrong" the figures and packaging are, even when there's obviously nothing wrong about it. They so love to nitipick that they just can't see the truth anymore.

I mean, seriously... LMFAO, it is a toy fair, for Christ's sake! Nothing there is for sale and is hardly final. And people still go on and say "the legs aren crossed", "where are the ties!?".
You see what I mean about "obsessed with nitipicking"?

That's why I've been away from here. I just can't anymore.

Only God will save us during NY ToyFair. You will see how these people will act.
"OMG! Their feet are broken! Where are the accessories?! DCC sucks!"
Even with the figures there being simple prototypes. They just don't know protos/samples are not final or for sale.
Just like last year. It was a mess.
UGH
Ummm... I think you might be taking this all too seriously. I'm pretty sure we all know they are samples and why they look that way lol

Really? So why point those things out in the first place?
They were pretty much all jokes, with the exception of the limited number of accessories they come with, which was a valid concern.

Some people would say criticizing BTAS Ivy's hair is nitpicking.

The last 3 pages were FAR from the most critical that this thread has seen.

...and where in the last few pages did anyone mention that DCC sucks?

They were pretty much all jokes, with the exception of the limited number of accessories they come with, which was a valid concern.

Some people would say criticizing BTAS Ivy's hair is nitpicking.

The last 3 pages were FAR from the most critical that this thread has seen.

...and where in the last few pages did anyone mention that DCC sucks?

We was actually discussing on how Batgirl go to bathroom with her costume... :rotfl

Accessory pack! Seems the same box of Clayface :D When suppose to came out?

Back