DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Okay, now I'm 0 for 2 on the same figure. :gah:

Photo Mar 06, 11 21 51 AM.jpg

Hey wavestuff, I removed the details of the Catwoman's stand and designed the one for Batgirl in Photoshop. I found small version of Batgirl's character sheet online so I edited that a bit and reformatted before printing on the decal paper :)

That's exactly where my first figure snapped. Sorry you're having so much trouble with yours.

I've been putting my second Batman through it's paces, testing out every joint, and the thing is pretty solid. The paint didn't even freeze up the joints, it was ready to go once it was out of the plastic wrapper the plastic trays came in.

I just saw that on Facebook. Very very cool.

To be fair Robin in that picture is towards the end of him being Robin and becoming Nightwing. So he would be older and slightly taller. I think they're primarily basing this Robin figure off the earlier episodes (Robin's Reckoning if I remember the little paper correctly)

LCNEQSr.png

I took a screencap directly from the first Robin's Reckoning. Using this picture it seems like Robin might actually be in scale.

To be fair Robin in that picture is towards the end of him being Robin and becoming Nightwing. So he would be older and slightly taller. I think they're primarily basing this Robin figure off the earlier episodes (Robin's Reckoning if I remember the little paper correctly)

LCNEQSr.png

I took a screencap directly from the first Robin's Reckoning. Using this picture it seems like Robin might actually be in scale.

Oh ok... My bad

My problem here is not really the size but the bulkiness if you compare Batman and Robin's shoulders... :/

Wow! That Robin looks ... awful!

I'm so disappointed DCC decided to cast the heads in colored plastic as opposed to painting them. They give off a very cheap toyish appearance which is opposite of the intended higher end market these figures are geared towards.

This line has been love/hate from the start. As soon as I get myself excited, something (or things) come along and spoil it.

It can be the angle or the camera quality. Vol 1 is defo painted as when I was working on Catwoman under the gray pain there was skin color plastic. I have no problem with how they vol. 1 looks so vol. 2 shouldn't be a problem. Fingers crossed and I hope we can get a good review soon :)

Lol, I really like the Robin figure. The only thing that sucks is waiting for both the BTAS Batman and the Batmobile to have a nice little set.

Just got my replacement figure and it is indeed a different plastic. The joints aren't all tight and they move with ease but hold their position. It also came with the instructions including images of wave 2.

Back