DC Direct 13" Power Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks alright, I'll need to see more of it though. But I just have an Adam Hughes type image of Power Girl in my head when I think of the character, this isn't quite it.
I think her hair needs to be puffier and the head and hands are under scaled.

Last edited:
Not bad, but her head and hands look too small. Especially compared to her other assets.

Power Girl? I guess her apeal is big tits.

I like bewbs just as much as the next guy, but that outfit was designed just for geeks to wank too.

Here's a better picture:
13inpgafscaled600kk1.jpg

I'm Liking it MUCH more. Is this an Andy Bergholtz sculpt?
Unfortunately, the head and hands are still too small

EVILFACE said:

I like bewbs just as much as the next guy, but that outfit was designed just for geeks to wank too.
Yeah and Wonder Woman's costume is MUCH more practical. :rolleyes:

EVILFACE said:

Have you seen Phantom Lady? Compared to her Power Girl is dressed like a Nun. The head is too small but its tough with this one because the boobs are supposed to be really large, that's true to the source material, but it just looks off.

YIKES! This is not the way to pose her.

powergirl3.jpg

I couldn't tell from the first pic of her that she is wearing tights. And what's with the baby-size cape?

Capes too small but otherwise I like it. Nicest female yet from DCD going by the pics.. I don't think it's particularly out of proportion based on the character and her most defining feature.
Not only do I want this, but I want the whole JSA. It's a good sign to see a non Silver Age JLA or Superman Batman family figure in the mix. Let's see the worlds greatest superhero, The original "Man of the Hour", Rex "Tick Tock" Tyler, aka Hourman next. And Doctor Midnite, Jay Garrick, the "true" Flash, and Wildcat, and Doctor Fate, and a "Star and S.T.R.I.P.E". twinpack, and Hawkgirl, and......................EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!
Next up, "The Legion of Superheroes". Well, we all have a right to dream.

Batty said:
Here's the reason I wish Sideshow had the DC license.

It's a wonderful image, but I don't think SSC would be very likely to do it justice, do you really? SSC bodies for waifish Buffy yes, but curvy super women? Not really.
But I agree, Adam Hughes draws women like no one else.

chamildav said:
It's a wonderful image, but I don't think SSC would be very likely to do it justice, do you really? SSC bodies for waifish Buffy yes, but curvy super women? Not really.
But I agree, Adam Hughes draws women like no one else.
I was thinking of them doing comiquettes of DC women like they're doing with Marvel. I don't think they would be able to do a 12" figure until they get the body right.

Batty said:
I was thinking of them doing comiquettes of DC women like they're doing with Marvel. I don't think they would be able to do a 12" figure until they get the body right.
Got ya'. I think those would be nice also. I was just thinking action figures.

wookilar8 said:
YIKES! This is not the way to pose her.

powergirl3.jpg

I couldn't tell from the first pic of her that she is wearing tights. And what's with the baby-size cape?

wow, that's one ugly leg torso joint. her legs looks detached from both pictures.

At least it looks like DCD is working on the bodies... or maybe thats the same body. Not familiar with the female figures. But overall its seems to be a better looking figure however the hands and head look out of scale.

Back