DC Designer Series Aquaman Mera Gleason Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC-Designer-Series-Aquaman-Mera-Gleason-Statue.jpg

Stunning piece.

Everything looked cool ...until I saw Aquaman's orange chain mail ...looks like leprosy.

And is he grabbing her right breast?

Looks like the version I grew up with. And come on, he has his arm across her chest and she is holding his hand.

I hear ya ...it's an embrace. Ok, I get it. ...Although his arm could've easily been across her waist and still be an embrace. But ok, fine.

But what about his orange chain mail ...it's bumpy like pimples ...when it should be scale like. Are you guys ok with that?

The orange Chain Mail is no longer a chain mail in Rebirth, from which this is most likely based. They're orange... Pebbles. Had no ussues with them in drawings, just didn't know they won't look that good in 3D.

Aw crap ...I forgot about that. My mind still expects a chain mail. I hate that DC did that to his chain mail. Having him wear pebbles looks stupid, IMHO. Oh well ....

Aw crap ...I forgot about that. My mind still expects a chain mail. I hate that DC did that to his chain mail. Having him wear pebbles looks stupid, IMHO. Oh well ....

They're easier to draw, though. Chain Mails on Aquaman and Cap are a PITA to draw :rotfl

I've been watching too many kid's movies, my eye went right to Dory in the lower right corner.

Back